Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LRG_DSC05963.JPEG
We're parting ways with our beloved 90D Model X to make room for a P100D Model X.
Price: $77,500
Miles: 42,500
LRG_DSC05966 2.JPEG LRG_DSC05967.JPEG LRG_DSC05969 2.JPEG LRG_DSC05970 2.JPEG LRG_DSC05972 2.JPEG LRG_DSC05973 2.JPEG LRG_DSC05974 2.JPEG LRG_DSC05976.JPEG LRG_DSC06005 2.JPEG
This car has been babied since day one, full body paint protection (by one of the top detailers in the country and of course documented on the youtube channel).
Rarely charged over 80%, rarely Supercharged, non smoker, no pets, tires are relatively new (About 60% tread life left on three and 90% tread life left on one. Will include dual front and back Blackvue dash cams.

The car has a build date from April 2016 (recall the Elon camped out at the factory on the X line during this exact period) and we've always thought this has been the reason for the lack of problems with our X, Elon had his eyes on it. No door squeaks, no trim or alignment issues, no excess wind noise or any other falcon wing drama.

The car remains in pristine condition. No accidents, dents ect. Minor wear on seat backs (pictured), one wheel has 2 tiny curb marks (pictured) few small nicks from road debris on the front (not discernible from a few feet away). Overall condition 8 out of 10. Sticker price $106,700 42,500 mostly highway miles (will increase slightly as the car remains our daily driver until sold).
*Original Tesla factory warranty remains and will transfer to buyer Metallic Silver Paint (looks stunning w/ white seats) *Ceramic Paint Protection Coating (opti-coat) with warranty.
*6 Seat interior Rare Active Spoiler (only on a handful of 90D's)
*Tow Package Cold Weather Package
*Active Air Suspension
*Suntek Tinted windows
*Dual front and rear Blackvue dashcams
*20" Wheels
*Vegan Ultra White seats
*Obeche Wood Matte Décor
*Aftermarket Obeche wood matte center cubby
*Free Unlimited Supercharging
*Autopilot 1 Vin 49XX
*Car will come with the factory floor mats (never used).
*Buyer is responsible for shipping or pick up.

Last edited:
This is our only car (and has been for almost 2 years) until the 3 arrives. We had to sacrifice to make our dream car a reality and it has been definitely worth it!
but isnt a model x better than model 3? except for size, which may be impractical in a few cases.
in a crash i feel the model x is safer, because it is higher and heavier
also you get free supercharging, which for me saves hundreds of bucks if i use it right

but still you are getting a p100d which is great! and you are sticking with teslas too!

As a soon-to-be model x 100D owner, I am so curious as to where this car ends up (in terms of sale price). OP is looking for a 30% depreciation over two years; less if you count the $7500 tax credit. I recently saw a similar car with almost the exact same miles sell for $67K, but that was a 75D - i personally think the range is worth the extra $$, but lets see what the market says :)

As someone who is planning on buying a used MX in the next 12-18 months (depending on pricing), I'm curious as well. I'm looking for AP2 and < 35k miles, no other upgrades really matter to me... the dorky CPA in me has a trigger at 33% depreciated where I would be in. Either a 75D at $56k or a 90D at around $65k. Starting to think Model Y announcement & deposits in early 2019 plus some new feature this year will push the prices down a little bit into my wheelhouse. People will start coming off leases which will supply the market some by then as well. Staying patient....

View attachment 283349 We're parting ways with our beloved 90D Model X to make room for a P100D Model X.
Price: $77,500
Miles: 42,500
View attachment 283350 View attachment 283351 View attachment 283352 View attachment 283353 View attachment 283355 View attachment 283356 View attachment 283357 View attachment 283358 View attachment 283359
This car has been babied since day one, full body paint protection (by one of the top detailers in the country and of course documented on the youtube channel).
Rarely charged over 80%, rarely Supercharged, non smoker, no pets, tires are relatively new (About 60% tread life left on three and 90% tread life left on one. Will include dual front and back Blackvue dash cams.

The car has a build date from April 2016 (recall the Elon camped out at the factory on the X line during this exact period) and we've always thought this has been the reason for the lack of problems with our X, Elon had his eyes on it. No door squeaks, no trim or alignment issues, no excess wind noise or any other falcon wing drama.

The car remains in pristine condition. No accidents, dents ect. Minor wear on seat backs (pictured), one wheel has 2 tiny curb marks (pictured) few small nicks from road debris on the front (not discernible from a few feet away). Overall condition 8 out of 10. Sticker price $106,700 42,500 mostly highway miles (will increase slightly as the car remains our daily driver until sold).
*Original Tesla factory warranty remains and will transfer to buyer Metallic Silver Paint (looks stunning w/ white seats) *Ceramic Paint Protection Coating (opti-coat) with warranty.
*6 Seat interior Rare Active Spoiler (only on a handful of 90D's)
*Tow Package Cold Weather Package
*Active Air Suspension
*Suntek Tinted windows
*Dual front and rear Blackvue dashcams
*20" Wheels
*Vegan Ultra White seats
*Obeche Wood Matte Décor
*Aftermarket Obeche wood matte center cubby
*Free Unlimited Supercharging
*Autopilot 1 Vin 49XX
*Car will come with the factory floor mats (never used).
*Buyer is responsible for shipping or pick up.

Doesn't the factory warranty end at 40K miles?

what is the 90% miles ?
Not sure as I leave it at % vs miles and only charge to 80%. Last 100% a few months ago was around 240 miles which I had Tesla service dig into the logs to verify it’s accuracy and battery health. They pulled the logs and said the battery is in better condition than most cars with identical miles and said since my lifetime Wh/mile are very low and close to the rated 350 wh/m of the car (our lifetime wh/m is 354).
They said the 240 miles depicted on the car is precisely what one should expect from a full to empty range. They went on to say any other comparable cars which show higher range are likely a product of algorithm miscalculations and would result in a lesser true full to empty range. I can provide the buyer validation of the battery logs via the service center if desired.