Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X 90D For Sale FSD Purchased

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Model X 90D built in December, 2016. Has 2.0 Hardware and will be upgraded for free to 3.0 since I paid for FSD!
$76,900 US
Titanium Metallic Paint Rare combo with 2.0 hardware.
White Interior which I love so much I am ordering it again!
31,190 miles
Carbon Fiber Decor
6 Seat Interior
Full Self Drive Paid For
Premium Upgrades Package
Ventilated Seats
Subzero Weather Package
Towing Package
Free Lifetime Unlimited Supercharging (stays with car for the life of it, if you sell it the next owner gets it and so on)

I was going to sell it with the 20" wheels that came on it but I am going to sell it with the 22" wheels with Pirelli tires. Some A hole knowingly hit the back of the car with something since they actually touched it to see if it made a mark. Of course they didn't have the courtesy to tell me. Just happened a couple of weeks ago. So, I'm including my referral prize to compensate for it. I wiped the scratch and most of it came off with just wiping. It has a very slight dent which I know a dent guy will be able to get it out. It does have a small dent where whatever it was hit the edge just below the taillight. The taillight lens has a small crack that is very hard to see. On the lower bumper it took a scrape out of it. I have touch up paint that I will include also.

The front seats have some blue jean transfer on them. I believe they will mostly come out with some of the tricks I have seen people use on them. I just never tried them and simply wiped them with baby wipes.

The only other issue is a small blister in the paint which is also in the rear. Another reason I decided to sell it with the more expensive wheels.

It has a brand new 12V battery that was just replaced a couple of weeks ago.

I barely used the original mats which I will put back in. I took pictures of the carpet without any mats to show that they look brand new. I had plastic mats to protect the carpet.

Car is located in Ebensburg, PA. It can be picked up at our family business, Wise Trailer Sales.

Only selling to take Tesla up on their deal for a Ludicrous Model X!

IMG_0670.JPG IMG_0671.JPG IMG_0672.JPG IMG_0673.JPG IMG_0674.JPG IMG_0675.JPG IMG_0676.JPG IMG_0677.JPG IMG_0678.JPG IMG_0679.JPG

Thanks!

Justin

Reactions: ifbrock