Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X 90D Free Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grey with Black Leather Seats
Brand new HV Battery - Replaced under warranty Jan 2023
61200 miles
Free Supercharging for life
Bumper to Bumper Warranty until Apr 4 2023
Battery and Drive Warranty until July 14 2024
Free Premium Connectivity for life
Autopilot with Convenience Features
Air Suspension
Technology Package
Third Row Seats
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
GPS Enabled Homelink
Premium Upgrades Package

Looking for around $45K but open to listening to offers

Will post pic in the next couple of days.

How do you have a brand new battery when it's still under warranty? If I'm not mistaken, it would be a remanufactured battery. Post the service record for this so we can see the part number.
I don't really know if ir is new or refurbished, but the range is as when the battery was new. Charged to 60% shows 160 miles, if I math is correct it should be 266 miles @100%, I'm going on a trip tomorrow and I will need to charge to 100%. I will post a pic of the range at 100%.
image2.jpeg

6 or 7 seat?
7 Seats

image4.png

I don't need this vehicle, but if I were in the market, I'd jump all over this..
the new battery is in fact a new battery (not refurb, not used) with the new core and improved battery chemistry (said to be the chemistry of the 100s)... this is the battery that has been put in the older 85's (when folks 'win the battery lottery') for battery replacements... apparently a 89kwh capacity. 7 seater, FUSC, taken care of well... this is better than folks realize

I don't need this vehicle, but if I were in the market, I'd jump all over this..
the new battery is in fact a new battery (not refurb, not used) with the new core and improved battery chemistry (said to be the chemistry of the 100s)... this is the battery that has been put in the older 85's (when folks 'win the battery lottery') for battery replacements... apparently a 89kwh capacity. 7 seater, FUSC, taken care of well... this is better than folks realize
yeap, this is almost the same price i spent on my salvage... :(

• Disagree
Reactions: Npate2
Just curious how does it have sc01 and still under bumper to bumper warranty? Tesla offered that on used cars but they would strip the transferable fusc when traded in. If it was only sold private to preserve that the warranty shoulda expired long time ago

• Disagree
Reactions: gaswalla
Just curious how does it have sc01 and still under bumper to bumper warranty? Tesla offered that on used cars but they would strip the transferable fusc when traded in. If it was only sold private to preserve that the warranty shoulda expired long time ago

I bought the car used from Tesla in April 2019.

I bought the Model S in November 2018.

Both the cars have free transferable unlimited supercharging (SC01) as you can see in the pic.

It looks like now Tesla wants the cars with free supercharging (SC01) back so that they can take it out. If I can't sell in time for when the Y's arrive I will be need to trade it in. Hopefully I will be able to see it before then.