Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X 90D Free Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought the car used from Tesla in April 2019.

I bought the Model S in November 2018.

Both the cars have free transferable unlimited supercharging (SC01) as you can see in the pic.

It looks like now Tesla wants the cars with free supercharging (SC01) back so that they can take it out. If I can't sell in time for when the Y's arrive I will be need to trade it in. Hopefully I will be able to see it before then.
From everything I seen fusc was stopped in early 2017 and only available to that owner if purchasing new or used through tesla. I got a used model S in 2019 myself and it has the free charging but sc05 non transferable. If yours is indeed sc01 and they forgot to strip it that is indeed a unicorn and should add value on your used sale

Reactions: Npate2 and gaswalla
C49C687A-3326-443A-A823-BE8781F9FA14.jpeg

That is the most uninformed statement.
Reman packs are just used packs with some core fixes - the cells are used with only partial life remaining. It looks like old packs last on ave 6 years. So, you get a new reman pack and it typically lasts a couple of years. New packs have new chemistry that seems to last ‘forever’ (reference the 100 packs) and a core that is a built like a tank.