TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016 Model X 90D Titanium for S and cash

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by azsmartbet, May 24, 2018.

1. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

This may be a longshot but I'm going to post it anyway. I would like to trade my model X for an S and cash.

I have an under 27k miles 2916 Tesla model X 90D in the discontinued color metallic titanium. The car has 20 inch wheels (plastidip black easily removed). Tires will need replaced soon and I haven't replaced the cracked windshield (it's on the bottom black part cannot be seen while in the car). Tesla service completed May 22, 2018 in Scottsdale AZ.

I would consider selling if price was $85k or I'd rather trade for a nice 85 or 90 Tesla S. Any 90 or P85 or 85d or p85d will be considered with cash. I'd also possibly take a 3 if the cash add was good. I'm in PHX AZ cal or text me 6027155476. I'd also take watch trades.

Titanium metallic paint $1000
    90kw battery $12500
    Full tan leather $2500
    six seats configuration $3000
    premium package $4500
    Autopilot $2500
    Obeche wood interior $750
    alcantara roof and dash
    smart air suspension
    sub zero weather package which also gets heated / AC seats $1000
    Ceramic window tint
    20" wheels, free supercharging.

Attached Files:

2. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Some good offers but not the right one yet! Keep em coming

3. copyhacker

copyhacker Member

Autopilot 1 or 2?

4. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

5. marcebahn

marcebahn Member

I think that you should trade and save on the taxes.

6. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

I have been through 3 x s85, a P85D, a 85D, a p85 and 2 X in the last year. Dealer is never the way to go with these due to the used soft market. I bought my girl a p85 for $42k last month with 2 sets of wheels and tires. It works for me.

I am CONSIDERING wrapping it for fun and getting wheels

7. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

Care to elaborate on this?

8. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Why would anyone trade a car against a new Tesla at 100% full retail and take way less than market value in trade. You can buy a used Tesla for significantly less than dealer price and avoid lots of depreciation. Who wants to buy something for $150k to have it worth $75k next year - I don't.

9. Qbenjamin

Valid point, but it's a bit weird that you mention this concept when you're asking $4-$5K more than what some dealers are asking for a similarly equipped Model X (and you mentioned the minor fixes needing to be done).

10. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Must be a supply and demand thing. My last x with 40k miles sold for $88k w same equipment. There are a million S and not any X. Plus do you think a dealer will give top dollar on a S trade? I bet I move this within the week yes or no?

11. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

By the way what's up with shitting on my sales post. What's this have to do with you? Pretty sure there are rules about this.

12. Qbenjamin

Good luck to you.

13. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

In AZ there is no tax on used private party sales. So saving tax w dealer isn't a big deal

14. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Lots of good offers and met some members. BUMPING this. Looks like this weekend Tesla 3 and cash offer is going to happen unless something better for an S comes up.