Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X 90D with 4898 miles for sale (Seattle)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I got my Model X 90D last September and really enjoy it. However, my family is moving overseas and need to sell the car. We don't drive much (my family has been out of town a lot) and the milage is only 4898. The car has no accident, with some scratches on the tire rims. I wonder if an asking price of $90K is fair? Also, does anyone know of 2nd car dealer in Seattle area who mind be interested in buying the car. Thank you. Following is the spec of the X 90D. Thank you

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_5665_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_5665_1024.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 150
Hi,

I got my Model X 90D last September and really enjoy it. However, my family is moving overseas and need to sell the car. We don't drive much (my family has been out of town a lot) and the milage is only 4898. The car has no accident, with some scratches on the tire rims. I wonder if an asking price of $90K is fair? Also, does anyone know of 2nd car dealer in Seattle area who mind be interested in buying the car. Thank you. Following is the spec of the X 90D. Thank you