Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X drive Motor Warranty

parveenbat

Nov 10, 2020
Hi ,
what is the warranty on Drive Motors Model X 2016 ? 5 Years or 8 Years?
i was wondering if i buy 2016 Model X then it still under any warranty or its all done?
please give me any advise ..

Silicon Desert

Oct 1, 2018
Sparks NV / GF 1
I would guess it is probably similar to my 2017 X, which for me is 4 years, or 50K miles basic warranty, 5 years only for the SRS system, and 8 years or 150K miles for the battery and drive unit.

mswlogo

Aug 27, 2018
MA, NH
Should be 8 years unlimited mileage. My 2019 has that and it dropped to 8 years or 150K for battery and drive train shortly after I got mine in the fall of 2019.

Reactions: gaswalla

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC