Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X P90D - 51K miles, Denver CO, Unlimited SuperCharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Offering up our 2016 Model X P90D — $69,000 or best offer

* Pearl White Multicoat exterior.
* 6-Seat White Interior with Obeche Wood trim.
* Perforated White ‘vegan leather’ seats.
* 20” silver wheels
- Pirelli Scorpion Verde A/S+ II tires with a good amount of tread remaining
* AutoPilot 1.0 | MCU-1
* Premium Upgrade Package
* Cold Weather (SubZero) package
* Premium Audio upgrade
* Tow Package with 2” receiver
* 50,500 miles
* Unlimited Lifetime SuperCharging transfers with car!
* 72A onboard charger upgrade.
* Clear title single owner and no accidents
* Good cosmetic condition all around
* Some minor paint rub-through on contact points inside falcon doors.
- Known issue before Tesla updated doors on later models.
* Maintenance plan with two remaining maintenance visit credits
- Trying to confirm with Tesla if this will transfer or not.
* Original floor mats in barely used condition along with Lloyd’s Mats rubber all-weather mats.

Everything is in perfect working order on the car. Tires still have a fair amount of tread on them and should be good for another 10K miles or so. There are some minor paint swirls and a few blemishes typical of a 4 year old vehicle with 50K miles. Overall a great car. Includes Gen-1 mobile connector with all original plug adapters. Original sun shade.

More pictures will be forthcoming. Weather was not very cooperative.

2016xf34.png 2016xR34.png

Do you still have the option to add an extended warranty? Used to be available a month or 1000 miles after you pass 50K miles. I ask, because your mileage is very close to being beyond that and it could make a big difference in someone's decision to buy this. GLWS!

(BTW- I was in this predicament (over 50K miles) and the option to purchase the extended warranty disappeared from my app. I was still able to add it by calling the service center.)

• Informative
Reactions: alloverx
Good question on the warranty. I will see what they say. The option to buy disappeared from the app and online account long ago and I asked about it a year ago. They said they had to physically see the car at the service center for me to purchase it. I didn’t purchase. I know it’s just me as the seller saying it, but the car is in perfect working order. If the warranty is available, I’ll definitely update with that as an option. I said 51K miles in the listing, but I’m actually at 50,530.

I know if I trade it in to Tesla, they will resell it to someone else and offer them the warranty! They offer it on all their pre-owned cars these days. I’m putting the car out there for sale as we were planning to trade in to Tesla. They low-balled me really bad, it was insulting. CarMax offered me a lot more and I’m still waiting on a quote from CurrentEV — the CoronaVirus has their appraisals shut down at the moment.

The Model X is still here. Availability is somewhat up in the air at the moment. The plan was to sell/ trade it when we take delivery of our Model Y. And that still is the plan, however we can’t do anything with the X at this time, not until our Y is here.

As for the warranty, it can not be extended at this point. We are past the 30 day/ 1000 mile grace period allowed to extend the original 4-year/50K factory warranty. Contacting Tesla about this, they can pull the logs and tell you the exact minute the car passed the 50K mileage mark. So, uh, that’s kinda cool, but kinda sucks too. The car still has the unlimited mileage drivetrain warranty and free supercharging that will transfer to the new owner. The free unlimited connectivity apparently does not transfer to the new owner.

There is an extended maintenance plan attached to the car with two pre-paid service appointments available. I can leave the plan attached to the car or have them refund a prorated amount to me. They gave me a quote of $1100 to refund it. If I were to sell the car, I would probably leave it attached. While it’s not a warranty, it will cover some shop labor and diagnostics and the remaining balance can be used as credit toward labor or repairs if needed. Everything on the car is in great working order and it was fully checked out back in October when we had our pop-out cup holder in the 2nd row replaced. One of our teenagers, or friends probably kicked it or something and it somehow became jammed and wouldn’t pop out anymore. Tesla replaced it under warranty.

So for now we’re still driving the car and enjoying it while we wait for our Model Y.

• Informative
Reactions: cgiGuy
As for the warranty, it can not be extended at this point. We are past the 30 day/ 1000 mile grace period allowed to extend the original 4-year/50K factory warranty. Contacting Tesla about this, they can pull the logs and tell you the exact minute the car passed the 50K mileage mark.

That's good to know. From the verbiage on the warranty page, it was hard to tell if the "30 day" period only pertained to when you've passed your 4-year mark (but are still under 50K miles), or if both 30-day and 1,000 mile grace period applied, regardless of how you reached the end of your warranty. Now we know!