Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X P90D Pearl White / Black / 22s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2016 Tesla Model X, as I have just taken delivery of my Model 3. Great condition, and comes with unlimited supercharging for life! Always garaged and well taken care of. No kids, primarily drove this car alone.

P90D
250 Mile Range
Pearl White Paint
Black Perforated Leather Interior
Ventilated Front Seats
Black Alcantara headliner
Autopilot 1 Package
Premium Upgrades Package
Carbon Fiber Accents
Seven Seat Interior
22" Onyx Black Wheels
Smart Air Suspension
Red Brake Calipers
High Amperage Charger (72A)
Active Spoiler
2 Keys
All Weather Floor Mats
BlackVue Dash Cam

If you would like to schedule a time to come see it, feel free to call or text me anytime. I am located in San Luis Obispo, CA. The car is currently detailed and has been parked inside. Clean California title in hand, ready for a quick and easy transaction.

Asking $105,000 OBO

Pat
805-459-6156

IMG_4079.JPG IMG_0381.JPG IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0879.JPG IMG_2770.JPG IMG_3105.JPG IMG_3994.JPG IMG_4298.JPG IMG_4738.JPG IMG_5237.JPG

Do the rear seats fold flat on this one?
No these are the nicer pedestal style seats. If you need flat folding you have to get the five seater or the mid 2017 or later seven seater that uses the second row bench style. The bench style doesn’t look as nice but is more practical. But if practical is the biggest draw the Chrysler minivans are more practical ;)