Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 MODEL X P90DL Ludicrous. Pearl white with tan. 6 seater 84K miles. West Chester, PA. Asking $65,000

**Currently has free unlimited supercharging, unfortunately it will NOT transfer to the next owner.** Code SC05

I am the second owner, I purchased it pre-owned in October of 2019 from Tesla. The four year/50,000 mile warranty (from the time of my purchase) still has approximately 8K miles or 14 months remaining.

-Excellent condition, no accidents or damage.
-Pearl white exterior
-Tan interior
-Ventilated front seats
-Premium upgrade package
-Active spoiler
-Auto pilot with convenience features
-Ultra high Fidelity sound
-HEPA air filtration system
-Smart air suspension
-Six seat interior
-22” silver turbine wheels
-Light headliner
-MCU2 infotainment upgrade. (Big improvement).

Asking $65,000 (Only selling because my wife never liked the gull-wing doors and she now has a new model Y)

For additional pictures and details please see my listing at onlyusedtesla.

Thanks
IMG_8550.JPG
IMG_8559.JPG
IMG_8563.JPG
IMG_8565.JPG

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC