TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016 Model X P90DL

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by MStack, Apr 22, 2017.

1. MStack

MStack New Member

I'm selling my 2016 Model X P90D Special Edition with Ludicrous upgrade. The car has every possible upgrade and the 7 seat configuration. In great condition with 8,311 miles. Love the car, but financially downsizing. White on white.

No modifications, still factory spec. I posted some full photos and details here:
    For Sale: 2016 TESLA MODEL X P90DL

007.jpg 012.jpg 020.jpg

2. MStack

MStack New Member

Pardon my typo, the above should read "Signature Series" not "Special Edition". Evidently I'm hanging on too tight to the 1995 Acura Integra Special Edition I use to own in the 90s.

3. Ransom

Ransom New Member

I want this. If you don't sell within the next month, I will be making you an offer. For some reason almost no one has been getting the 7-seat interior (and then selling their Tesla)! That thing is beautiful.

4. Matt Duke

Matt Duke Member

Sent you a message... I am in California... Let me know if you still have...