Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X ready to configure - your choice - purchase by Dec 28 Best offer - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Model X ready to configure - your choice - purchase by Dec 28 Best offer

RN316xxx (Reservation sequence was 17xx)

Looking to sell my Tesla Model X SUV which is ready to configure :( I will configure it per your selection; color, interiors, wheels, auto pilot etc.

Delivery is for early 2016 for P90D, mid 2016 for 90D and late 2016 for 70D. Of course, you will be there to take delivery (or if you are gracious you will let me drive it for a few days, or not!)

I would rather keep it but I have some real estate investment coming up at the same time so I am unable to buy this at present. I have made a 2nd reservation which will probably be ready in 2017.

Sale price is actual cost of vehicle and any related tax or fees (any and all) plus the offering we agree on to sell my early reservation number. Best Offer wins.

This offer is open till DECEMBER 28th only. After that I will configure it with my preferences and sell the configured vehicle. Though Tesla does allow some changes before the vehicle build has started.

I am in the Bay Area (Berkeley). If you want the vehicle shipped outside of USA, either we have to convince Tesla to send it there or if you expect me to ship it, you will have to pay and organize for it. However, knowing how difficult it is to ensure safety and eliminate risk in an international sale, I am prefer to sell within USA/Canada only.

List Date: 12/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2016 Model X ready to configure - your choice - purchase by Dec 28 Best offer
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

2953397a-90c8-4292-816d-59f103c5e222.PNG
8c5369c5-e2fd-44e9-9183-efc09f00847c.PNG