Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 MS 70D for sale $49,500 Minnesota

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S 70D, All-wheel drive, One owner vehicle, selling to upgrade to another Tesla, titanium metallic finish, black premium leather upgrade seats, cold weather package, AP1 installed, 232 mile rated range, pre-refresh front-end, coil suspension, free supercharging for life on Tesla's supercharger network, Tires almost new (October 2017 - 7k miles-19" Michelin Primacy), new tabs just paid through end of Jan 2019. Includes 40A mobile charger with NEMA 14-50 plug and standard 5-15 plug. Carfax may indicate that deer hit driver side door in 2017 and was replaced (no bondo) under comprehensive insurance with new door and new paint with lifetime warranty (Fairway Collision Vadnais Heights). Firm offer.

Go here or search carsoup if the link doesn't work.

CarSoup

Reactions: Pkmmte and morrisdl
Update: Hisham responded first to purchase and I am working on getting the loan paid off and lien removed from the credit union. Thank you for you patience, and if there are any changes, I will post; otherwise I will keep silent so as not to keep bumping this thread..