Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 p100 free supercharging for life?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi,

I’ve seen a few used ‘2016 p100x model x’ that are for sale. They appear to be ap 2.0 based on appearance. They are advertised as ‘free supercharging for life’ (non-tesla seller). Can anyone clarify if free supercharging is indeed transferable to new owners in that particular used car (2016 model x p100). I’ve heard of the unicorn p90 in that year but not p100 per se. thanks.

I don't believe any model X with a 100 kWh battery pack shipped before the transferable FUSC ended in 1/17

After Tesla announced the 100 pack anyone with a current order could upgrade but they lost transferable FUSC

commasign might be thinking about X P90D which most have FUSC and can have AP1 or AP2

I don't believe any model X with a 100 kWh battery pack shipped before the transferable FUSC ended in 1/17

After Tesla announced the 100 pack anyone with a current order could upgrade but they lost transferable FUSC

commasign might be thinking about X P90D which most have FUSC and can have AP1 or AP2

P100D was introduced August 23, 2016. So P100D cars built between then and October 2016 have a AP1. P100D cars build after October 2016 have AP2. It was the non-P 100D that was introduced a few months later on January 20th, 2017 after the transferable FUSC ended.

New Tesla Model S Now the Quickest Production Car in the World

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
2016 free SC will transfer ..the cutoff for free transfer of supercharging was ~1/17 builds
I’m not sure every 2016 will transfer free SC. I have a 12/16 build P100D purchased as a showroom model in 7/17. I used a referral, so have free SC, but website says it will not transfer.

Website may be wrong or original purchase date may determine if free SC transfers.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA