Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P100D, 49k mi with FSD - $60k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ngng

Jul 23, 2018
Bay Area
kNPupeA.png

Would have snagged this if it had subzero. I swore my next car would have a heated wheel :p

2016 Model S | Tesla

Wish this was available when I bought mine in February. Even has the free supercharging and barely gets the 4yr 50k. Great for a P100D at $60k.
I do like my sunroof though and would at least want a glass of some sort.

I haven't been following the MS much, but do you know if cars with the body roof after a certain year have mounting points for roof racks? I think all cars with the panoramic roofs have them.

no glass roof and that interior color. rip
I haven't been following the MS much, but do you know if cars with the body roof after a certain year have mounting points for roof racks? I think all cars with the panoramic roofs have them.

my guess is no due to how the body roof cars are built. its just one piece across the whole top of the car

no glass roof and that interior color. rip

my guess is no due to how the body roof cars are built. its just one piece across the whole top of the car

Double checked:
"Compatible roof racks are available in the Tesla Shop or from Tesla Service for Model S cars with a Glass Roof built on or after February 11, 2019 and Model S cars with a Panoramic Roof. A retrofit option is available for Model S cars with a Glass Roof built before February 11, 2019."

This seems like a crazy low price from a P100D from Tesla.....all that I see on the website now are 10-15K higher....even decent spec P90DL's are in the 60's. I missed out on a 2016.5 P90DL from them a few weeks ago at 58.4K but nothing even close available now.

I am guessing that this one was a bit lower than others due to color combo and solid roof, but that was still a crazy low price for a P100DL.