Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P100D with free unlimited supercharging for life

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No it will not transfer the FUSC. If you bought from a private seller or he purchased from Tesla in 2018, but when he did they already only allowed it to the first buyer (him), if purchased from Tesla or a dealer, it would have to had happened in 2018 or by a certain month of 2019. Like before August

That only happens if they never register an account with Tesla. Just like when dealers buy them at auction they will keep their FUSC until the new owner put it into a Tesla account. If he doesn’t Tesla assumes the dealership still has the car. Once you need it serviced it’s taken away

when you say, "if they". do you mean the person who bought the vehicle, and not the 3rd party dealer?

Hi, I'm wondering if you did sell this car and if the unlimited supercharging transferred over? I just bought a 2016 P90D with about the same configuration and the free supercharging got removed in the transfer.

I agree...I had one of these, mine was ap2. dec 2016 build...
Nope - the owner changed the cameras but it’s an AP1 car; discussed earlier in the thread.
Hi, I'm wondering if you did sell this car and if the unlimited supercharging transferred over? I just bought a 2016 P90D with about the same configuration and the free supercharging got removed in the transfer.
According to this post it did not transfer. What’s the ownership history of your car? That will give clues as to why it didn’t transfer in your case. Still a great car, though, so enjoy 😎

Thank you JimmyB, it is a great car! At this point I’m just waiting on Tesla’a service center to get back to me on what’s possible, but the seller had confirmed with Tesla that the supercharging will transfer to the next owner for this car (over chat so I have a screenshot of it) so I sure hope they can reinstate it.

Thank you JimmyB, it is a great car! At this point I’m just waiting on Tesla’a service center to get back to me on what’s possible, but the seller had confirmed with Tesla that the supercharging will transfer to the next owner for this car (over chat so I have a screenshot of it) so I sure hope they can reinstate it.

what are your options: