Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P100D with free unlimited supercharging for life

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Drew-MS

Nov 13, 2019
New York
I'm selling my 2016 P100D white exterior + black interior, 21" Arachnid wheels, 33k miles. It's fully loaded, free unlimited supercharging for the life of the car. I purchased with 20k miles from Tesla in October 2019. The regular warranty ends October 2023 or 70k miles and the 8 year battery warranty ends October 2024. The car has the premium interior, panoramic roof which opens, smart air suspension, high amperage 72amp charger upgrade, ultra high fidelity sound, I'm selling for $59k firm. Does not have FSD.. I live on Long Island, adult driven, always garaged, mostly highway miles, rarely used supercharger, charged at home with a level 2, I charged to 100% 1 time, never taken to a track/never raced, very healthy battery with 299 miles of range. Car drives perfect.. slight road rash on 2 wheels (barely noticeable) from parking, the tires 70% left.
When I purchased, it made sense to buy CPO from Tesla but now it's just the opposite because Tesla changed the warranty structure on used Tesla's (no more 4yr/50k) and free supercharging is no longer offered by Tesla.

Attachments

• P100D.jpg
    P100D.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 638
Last edited:
Reactions: dhanson865
I'm selling my 2016 P100D white exterior + black interior, 21" Arachnid wheels, 33k miles. It's fully loaded, free unlimited supercharging for the life of the car. I purchased with 20k miles from Tesla in October 2019. The regular warranty ends October 2023 or 70k miles and the 8 year battery warranty ends October 2024. The car has the premium interior, panoramic roof which opens, smart air suspension, high amperage 72amp charger upgrade, ultra high fidelity sound, I'm selling for $59k firm. Does not have FSD.. I live on Long Island, adult driven, always garaged, mostly highway miles, rarely used supercharger, charged at home with a level 2, I charged to 100% 1 time, never taken to a track/never raced, very healthy battery with 299 miles of range. Car drives perfect.. slight road rash on 2 wheels (barely noticeable) from parking, the tires 70% left.
When I purchased, it made sense to buy CPO from Tesla but now it's just the opposite because Tesla changed the warranty structure on used Tesla's (no more 4yr/50k) and free supercharging is no longer offered by Tesla.

Attachments

• winstick.png
    winstick.png
    503.2 KB · Views: 478
  • tes.png
    tes.png
    311.3 KB · Views: 470
Sorry for the separate thread. Here are pics of the car

Attachments

• tes11.jpg
    tes11.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 369
  • tes12.jpg
    tes12.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 339
  • tes13.png
    tes13.png
    432 KB · Views: 354
  • tes14.jpg
    tes14.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 351
  • tes15.jpg
    tes15.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 331
  • tes16.jpg
    tes16.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 318
  • tes17.jpg
    tes17.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 321
  • tes18.jpg
    tes18.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 308
  • tes19.jpg
    tes19.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 292
  • tes20.jpg
    tes20.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 412
Is this an AP1 or AP2+? I know it doesn't have FSD just curious if it can ever get it.

Would someone kindly chime in and confirm if this AP version is upgradeable to HW 3.0? And if so is there a cost associated with that upgrade? I know it's got MCU1 which I would certainly upgrade to MCU2 for $1,500, but not going to dump It has cameras in the turn signals but none in the pillars which makes this AP2 or AP2.5? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks...

Draketurner said:
Is this an AP1 or AP2+? I know it doesn't have FSD just curious if it can ever get it.

Sorry, it sent before I was finished.

Would someone kindly chime in and confirm if this AP version is upgradeable to HW 3.0? And if so, is there a cost associated with that upgrade? I know it's got MCU1 which I would certainly upgrade to MCU2 for $1,500, but not going to dump thousands of dollars more if that's what is necessary to upgrade this to HW3. It has cameras in the turn signals but none in the pillars which makes this AP2 or AP2.5? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks...

=============================================================================================
2015 MS P85D+ - Pearl White

Sorry, it sent before I was finished.

Would someone kindly chime in and confirm if this AP version is upgradeable to HW 3.0? And if so, is there a cost associated with that upgrade? I know it's got MCU1 which I would certainly upgrade to MCU2 for $1,500, but not going to dump thousands of dollars more if that's what is necessary to upgrade this to HW3. It has cameras in the turn signals but none in the pillars which makes this AP2 or AP2.5? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks...

=============================================================================================
2015 MS P85D+ - Pearl White
Assuming the window sticker above is for this car...this is an AP1 car. You can see where it says "autopilot with convenience" which indicates AP1. So this car would NOT be eligible to upgrade to HW2/2.5/3.0. You can, however, upgrade to MCU2.

Assuming the window sticker above is for this car...this is an AP1 car. You can see where it says "autopilot with convenience" which indicates AP1. So this car would NOT be eligible to upgrade to HW2/2.5/3.0. You can, however, upgrade to MCU2.
Yes that’s correct. I was told that Tesla will upgrade to MCU2 for no charge as part of the recall. I am not sure though. I’m not sure if Tesla even has MCU1 anymore.