Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

2016 P100DL (Loaded) - Asking Price $105K

We are looking to buy a second Tesla and if this car was the color combination we are looking to buy, we would have made an offer but I wanted to share this listing as it is one of the few reasonably priced P100DL listings we have seen with an asking price of only $105K.

Again, not our car but I wanted to help someone find their car if this particular P100D is what they are looking for.

Model S / 2016 / Midnight Silver Metallic Paint - 8bee2 | Only Used Tesla

• Informative
Reactions: mnm1945
Thanks for posting!! Sometimes on this forum we see prices that not based on market prices.

You are welcome! I thought the link would be useful to anyone looking to buy a P100D as I've seen prices all over the place for P100Ds with most cars priced where the cars are unlikely to sell. There might be a bit of room for negotiation for the car I posted but even without that around $100K is a very decent price for a full loaded P100D.

You are welcome! I thought the link would be useful to anyone looking to buy a P100D as I've seen prices all over the place for P100Ds with most cars priced where the cars are unlikely to sell. There might be a bit of room for negotiation for the car I posted but even without that around $100K is a very decent price for a full loaded P100D.

Has there been any CPO P100Ds for around the $100K price point?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC