Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P85D 42K miles, CPO Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 P85D
42K miles
Clean title. No lien, title in hand
CPO warranty till December 2022 or 82K miles

I purchased this car December 2018 from Tesla and planned to keep it for many years, but I now have the fever for a P100DL so I'm looking to sell this amazing car. Auto Pilot 1.0, LTE connectivity, 3.1 0-60, 20" Slipstream wheels from model X with Continental DWS 06 tires with about 5K miles on them (245/40/20 front, 275/35/20 rear). Drives excellent, zero issues, under full Tesla warranty till December 2022. $56,500.

Options:
Performance Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Panoramic Sunroof
Black Next Generation Seats
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
Light Headliner
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Free Supercharging
Autopilot 1 with Convenience Features
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Premium Sound

IMG_5590.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg

IMG_5601.jpg

IMG_5602.jpg

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg

IMG_5599.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
The 20” wheels are a good compromise between 19’s and 21’s. The outside diameter of these tires is almost identical to the stock 19’s. My range and efficiency (wh/mile) did not change. Ride is about the same as it was with the 19’s, maybe a tad firmer.

I don’t see why wheels would impact warranty. I had Tesla fix a charge port issue (the only warranty work this car has had) And the wheels were not mentioned.

Thanks,
-Jeff

Reactions: spy4007
Wheels will not void any warranties.

Anyone that think the wheels would void the warranty is correct but that was several yrs ago. This is Elon also said changing the sound system would void the warranty which actually made sense compared to the wheels due to it being an all electric car but that has also changed with the proper installation of adding it. Wheels will not void the warranty whatsoever anymore

Anyone that think the wheels would void the warranty is correct but that was several yrs ago. This is Elon also said changing the sound system would void the warranty which actually made sense compared to the wheels due to it being an all electric car but that has also changed with the proper installation of adding it. Wheels will not void the warranty whatsoever anymore
Wheels would have never voided any warranty at any time even on tesla. Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act applies.

Wheels would have never voided any warranty at any time even on tesla. Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act applies.

I know elon said that 22 inch wheels would void the warranty awhile ago, same with the sound system statement. His reasoning was something retarded like the bigger wheels would affect the drivetrain in turn causing in too fail sooner. Clearly a tactic to get buyers to purchase his 21 inch rims. Also the first Tesla I was going to buy around 3 yrs ago, the guy had 20 inch rims and said the same thing about putting 22's on cuz the tires on 21's are a lot more expensive than 22's so he had to do 20's instead cuz of elon stupid statement.