Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P90D - Slow Supercharging Concerns

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We had a roadtrip planned from Minneapolis to Mt Rushmore, followed up by a family wedding in Iowa the next weekend.

I made sure they were aware before I went on either trip, partially to cover my own behind, and partially in hopes they would expedite a bit to try and keep some of those miles off their loaner fleet. 😂
Ah, gotcha. I'm assuming Supercharging the Y went much more smoothly. Hope you get the X back soon!

We had a roadtrip planned from Minneapolis to Mt Rushmore, followed up by a family wedding in Iowa the next weekend.

I made sure they were aware before I went on either trip, partially to cover my own behind, and partially in hopes they would expedite a bit to try and keep some of those miles off their loaner fleet. 😂
Miles don't seem to be affecting resale value all that much right now and it's not like US Bank will refuse to fund a lease on a 10K miles car.

Got my X back last night! Once they had the new pack in, they turned it around very quickly.

It's interesting to see the battery calibration happening. When I got it back, 100% said 222 miles. After driving around a little bit today, it's up to 226.

Still need to run it by a supercharger and see how she does, so I'll report back when I've had a chance to do that.

Supercharging went well!

Though, I've been spoiled by all the charging I did in the loaner Y which is considerably faster...I think.

Range rating started by continuing to show 222 at 100% SoC in the app, but seems to differ by as much as +4mi day to day. Need to run it low and charge up to 100% when I get a chance.