Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P90D - Slow Supercharging Concerns

vogz

Dec 5, 2019
Batavia, IL
We had a roadtrip planned from Minneapolis to Mt Rushmore, followed up by a family wedding in Iowa the next weekend.

I made sure they were aware before I went on either trip, partially to cover my own behind, and partially in hopes they would expedite a bit to try and keep some of those miles off their loaner fleet. 😂
Ah, gotcha. I'm assuming Supercharging the Y went much more smoothly. Hope you get the X back soon!

ElectricIAC

Devil’s Advocate
Dec 31, 2019
DFW
We had a roadtrip planned from Minneapolis to Mt Rushmore, followed up by a family wedding in Iowa the next weekend.

I made sure they were aware before I went on either trip, partially to cover my own behind, and partially in hopes they would expedite a bit to try and keep some of those miles off their loaner fleet. 😂
Miles don't seem to be affecting resale value all that much right now and it's not like US Bank will refuse to fund a lease on a 10K miles car.

basilray

Aug 5, 2020
MN
Got my X back last night! Once they had the new pack in, they turned it around very quickly.

It's interesting to see the battery calibration happening. When I got it back, 100% said 222 miles. After driving around a little bit today, it's up to 226.

Still need to run it by a supercharger and see how she does, so I'll report back when I've had a chance to do that.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC