Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P90D Upgradable to Ludicrous mode still?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out the YouTube video shown above. I know you can order this kit for $2500 but I don’t trust myself to install it. I wish someone reliable did this for a bargain price in the USA. 2500 doesn’t feel worth it to me

Price went up from $2500 USD to $2960 USD for at least for the P90D. But the performance gained (as shown in their video) isn't close to what ludicrous mode/upgrade can do (under 3.0 second run).
1698277882899.png

If anyone's interested in purchasing a used Steinbauer Power mod for their Model S or Model X let me know! Or if you're in Sydney and want to try it out on your car, happy to arrange that too. It's currently coded for Model S P85D/P90D and Model X P90D.

Last edited:
Reactions: siamnet
If anyone's interested in purchasing a used Steinbauer Power mod for their Model S or Model X let me know! Or if you're in Sydney and want to try it out on your car, happy to arrange that too. It's currently coded for Model S P85D/P90D and Model X P90D.
Price? You said Sidney , shipping to Ohio would be expensive?