Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Refresh 90D 37K Miles - For Sale - North Atlanta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

airbish

Renegade of Frunk
Jun 3, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Finally decided to sell. Absolutely hate to but too many vehicle and my Rivian R1T finally showed up.

$60K or best offer (have offers in hand already)

2016 Refresh 90D
37K Miles
Original Owner
FREE UNLIMITED SUPERCHARGING
FREE UNLIMITED PREMIUM CONNECTIVITY
Air Suspension
Premium Audio / XM

Midnight Silver / Black Interior / Dark Matte Wood Trim. Very very little interior wear.
Front and Rear Ultimats (Black)
Cubby (Under center display) Pull out Drawer
Center Console Tray

SIde and rear windows in 45% Suntek CXP

Newly refinished Original OEM 19" Slipstreams in Turbine Gray (not black) on Car
Also have Refinished OEM 21" Turbines in Gray (Square not staggered, so you can rotate)
Just recently put the 19's back on (after changing them from silver). The turbines look better but the 19s ride a lot better and get better range. (and the 21s curb rash if you so much as look at them the wrong way. But no rash on the 21s now, refinished.)

Rarely Supercharged despite free supercharging.
Charging Log in Tesla app shows ~30 sessions since 2017. All 'Free Supercharging'. I have no payment method on file.
VERY responsibly charged at home on 60Amp Tesla Charger and at work on 30A 1772.
Rarely charged above 80%. (But occasionally for trips and to 'reset' BMS). Below 10% ONCE (on purpose for BMS) that I recall.
VERY little battery degradation. I think it was rated at 297 EPA new...not sure I ever got that. Took to 100% a couple weeks ago and was showing ~280 rated, IIRC.

Replaced left 2 door handle presentation gear/levers with better-than-new-milled-stainless versions (and have another 2 spares and new wiring)

Issues:
- DRLs are fading (like they all do)
- 2 very small, easily paintless/paintless+drop of touch up) dings
- Small wrinkle just abover rocker in front of left rear wheel/behind door. Can find it if you're looking. Hard to see if you can't. (Caught bottom of garage door entry side at home once.)
- Issue with left rear window rolling up automatically. It goes up and down fine but will go back down if you hold it or try to 'auto' up it. Have not looked into issue yet. Never use that window.

Lastly...Elon's mom liked it on Instagram. (Actually she probably liked the dog). What's that worth?

I take obsessive/compulsive good care of my vehicles and have regretted selling almost every one. This is no exception. Honestly great car.

Will send additional photos as requested to interested parties.

Happy to conference Tesla service for service history.

Neighorhood Security ID/Driver's License for entrance/showings.

IMG_7465.JPEG
IMG_7468.JPEG
IMG_7464.JPEG

IMG_7467.JPEG

IMG_7470.JPEG
IMG_7471.JPEG
IMG_7472.JPEG
IMG_89D80DC849C0-1.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7469.JPEG
    IMG_7469.JPEG
    638.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
This is a July 2016 delivery car so body/nose/interior refresh but still AP1 yes.

But it is still called 'Autopilot' to my knowledge....just not Enhanced Autopilot. (It only has the one front windshield camera (mobileye) and the sensors. It does not have the multiple cameras.)

With that said it does lane-holding very well (in addition to the TACC cruise obviously) on highway and side roads. And Lane Change. I had driven some AP2 cars a while back and felt this one did better....but I'm sure those have gotten better. It does self-park and the in/out 'summon' as well.

Here is a decent (imo) listing of AP1 (this car) vs AP2 and others. Not sure about the $99/mo...there is no fee on mine.

I got a PM asking about where to find the Charge Log in the App. Figured I'd drop it here in case anyone else has the same question. I didn't know it was there until recently myself.

This is on iOS..

Tesla App > User/Account Icon (top right) > Account > Charging > History.

You get a screen like this:

IMG_1FE917FBF617-1.jpeg