Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 S90D or 2018 S75D

2016 S90D or 2018 S75D

• 2016 S90D

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 2018 S75D

Votes: 29 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m gonna go on the other side and say get the Mod 3. We’re talking about a lot of money. So you don’t want regrets. First pray on it that you make the right choice then consider.

1. It’s newer so you get the latest motor, radar, lights etc tech.
2. Any problems will be new to the product line. You aren’t buying someone else’s troubles. Three years of heat and cold dry out plastics and rubbers if the car was not garaged.
3 Consider trade in value, you may want the Model Y next year.
4. For the money who want the spill & worn out marks on the arm rest & doors.
5. Test drive both at the dealer. In my experience driving the Mod 3 just felt better and tighter so more enjoyable.
6. Size does matter, who will you need to haul around? If it just you and your wife why do you need extra rear seat room. Again test drive them both.
7. Landscape vs Portrait. The Tesla is known by its screen the landscape give you more usable information. Plus placement is more reachable.
8. The Mod 3 parking is much easier if you live in the city.
9. IMO the camera is better in the Mod 3 and I need that for back up parking.
10. Again Drive ‘em both maybe a couple of times, this is a big investments
11. Lastly maybe you should lease witch give you lower payments and an easy out.
Just my 2 cents worth. I did all of the above. For me model S was the choice hands down not even close. YMMV