TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2016 S90D - Refresh For Sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by nullpointer, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nullpointer

nullpointer Member

I unexpectedly lost my job and although I have landed another one my wife and I have decided to pull back on some of our unnecessary expenses and unfortunately the Tesla is one of them (since I own another car I can use for commuting). It has been an amazing car and have loved every minute of it. It has been a hard decision but with a 4 month old and the stress related to work we think it is best to cut back.

Below is the information about the car and some pictures, I can provide more pictures and the MVPA if you someone is interested in purchasing. I tried to price it fairly based on what else I saw online and on these forums but please tell me if you think I am off the mark. It is in perfect shape and stays in the garage when not being driven.

2016 90D Model S
    7,645 miles
    Midnight Silver
    Pano Roof
    19" Slipstream Wheels
    Black Next Gen Seats
    Black Headliner
    Supercharger Enabled (free for life)
    Autopilot (HW 1.0)
    Smart Air Suspension
    Premium Interior Package
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound
    Total Cost: $106,700.00

Asking: $88k OBO

IMG_3538.JPG IMG_3530.JPG IMG_3531.JPG IMG_3539.JPG

2. MXWing

MXWing Active Member

Beautiful vehicle, I would try to hang on to that and drive it for many many years to not lose the upfront investment.

3. jbush74

jbush74 New Member

I am in Tampa, Florida and pretty much have the exact same car minus the air suspension (year, color, etc...). I would LOVE to upgrade to this (mine is a 75D, not a 90D), but I wouldn't have the first clue how to pull off such a thing.

4. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

Honestly, those sites you mentioned do a horrible job of listing Tesla vehicles. Most of them don't even list the Model (kwh). I just move on immediately if that info at least isn't there. And like I said, if the spec sheet or window sticker isn't there, I simply assume it doesn't have any options (if not specifically mentioned in the ad). Tesla has changed its base cars and options SO much that you really need to see the sticker or spec sheet to fully grasp what the car has and doesn't have.

I would highly recommend that you require the user to send a picture of the original sticker with the pics of the car, or require that they get the spec sheet from Tesla. An owner can EASILY get it. It will be somewhat difficult and cumbersome for you. There simply is no easy way for anyone except the owner to get it. But, if you look at the cars for sale on this site, you will always see the same request - original window sticker. If you want your site to standout and be something that people will really like, require the spec sheet or window sticker as a condition of listing the car. Otherwise, it just be another site listing cars that people get aggravated with because they have to ask for the same ole info - window sticker! Oh, and make sure it is actually legible too.

5. nullpointer

nullpointer Member

Here is my window sticker if it helps anyone...

IMG_3444.jpg

6. Mike127777

Mike127777 Member

Gorgeous Car. Just a little out of my price range to upgrade to a D. GLWS

7. EatinSteaks

EatinSteaks New Member

8. AVRnj

AVRnj Member

Private message sent via conversation

• Like x 1
  9. hevakmai

hevakmai Member