Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 S90D - Refresh For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an unexpected change of jobs and looked at selling my Tesla a couple months ago but my wife talked me into holding off to let the dust settle and not rush into anything. That said, we have decided to put it up for sale again. We have loved it and our next new car will be another Tesla (Model 3 most likely).

Asking $81k OBO

2016 90D Model S
16,500 miles
Midnight Silver
Pano Roof
19" Slipstream Wheels
Black Next Gen Seats
Black Headliner
Supercharger Enabled (free for life)
Autopilot (HW 1.0)
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Total Cost: $106,700.00

front.JPG

side.JPG

right.JPG

IMG_3444.jpg

Reactions: byeLT4
I may be interested in yours but not sure of your motivation. Im trying to weigh my options. I'm currently looking at buying a new 2017 inventory AP2 S90D car right now. After a $11k showroom discount, another $1k referral code credit, Teslas new free home delivery on new inventory cars, plus the $7500 tax credit all included the new price is only a little more than you are asking. With your cars AP1, the 16,500 miles and being a model year older I feel the price difference should be more. Im not sure how to contact you though.

I may be interested in yours but not sure of your motivation. Im trying to weigh my options. I'm currently looking at buying a new 2017 inventory AP2 S90D car right now. After a $11k showroom discount, another $1k referral code credit, Teslas new free home delivery on new inventory cars, plus the $7500 tax credit all included the new price is only a little more than you are asking. With your cars AP1, the 16,500 miles and being a model year older I feel the price difference should be more. Im not sure how to contact you though.

While you're thinking about it, someone else is going to buy that showroom car with that kind of discount. With AP2, it seems like a no-brainer.

Reactions: caltechkid
While you're thinking about it, someone else is going to buy that showroom car with that kind of discount. With AP2, it seems like a no-brainer.
There are plenty of cars available as Tesla keeps building cars and you don't have to fight over them. I had no idea how many until I began searching. That's the reason Tesla can't give much for trades as there are plenty of discounted new cars available that are not even shown online. The days of trying to give the perception of not discounting cars is over and fewer and fewer people believe it.

There are plenty of cars available as Tesla keeps building cars and you don't have to fight over them. I had no idea how many until I began searching. That's the reason Tesla can't give much for trades as there are plenty of discounted new cars available that are not even shown online. The days of trying to give the perception of not discounting cars is over and fewer and fewer people believe it.

How are you finding the discounted inventory cars?

I don't want to take advantage of anyone, I am open to the best offer made. That said, if I was use I would jump on that inventory AP2 car as others said. That sounds like a great deal!

I don't want to take advantage of anyone, I am open to the best offer made. That said, if I was use I would jump on that inventory AP2 car as others said. That sounds like a great deal!
Thanks, good luck you will eventually sell your car. As for me there is never a need to jump, there is always another Tesla out there, it's not like there is a shortage. I may wait for another even better deal as I have seen some inventory S P90DL's in the last couple weeks at relatively bigger percentages off plus a couple killer deals on P90DL X's. I'll post a screenshot below of a new no mile, P90D, below with $30,000 off plus the $7500 for $37.5k off! I don't need another Tesla as I have an X P90D but the excitement of finding the best deal is enjoyable. With the inventory discounts plus the EV $7500 & $1000 it's tough to justify not buying new. I also reserved two 3's in the first minutes because of the EV credits

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited: