Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Satin Black Model X P90DL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,

Up for sale is my 2016 Model X P90D with Ludicrous speed upgrade. Car is located in Frederick, MD and has approximately 50,000 miles. I am the second owner and purchased via private party. Free Unlimited Supercharging (FUSC) will transfer with sale. This is a V3 battery car (V3 batteries had the most power and were the most reliable of the 90kw packs) and has a 90% SOC of approximately 202 miles. The car has also had the MCU2 upgrade done, so expect lighting fast voice responses and access to the full suite of games and multimedia functions normally only found on newer models.

The car includes just about every option that was available in 2016, including 2nd row Captains’ Chairs and folding 3rd row seats (6 passenger). In addition to the factory features, I had the entire vehicle wrapped in 3M EXPEL Stealth Paint Protection Film. This is not a vinyl wrap, but a much thicker and more durable form of paint protection film (PPF). At the time I had the PPF applied, I also had the car fully detailed, paint corrected, and applied two coats of CeramicPro. The cost for these services was outrageous, but was the best decision I made. Not only does the film protect the paint from rock chips and other cosmetic damage, the ‘Stealth’ film gives the entire car a satin sheen that is both striking and almost completely maintenance free. Unlike a gloss black car that looks dirty two hours after its been detailed, this car looks beautiful ALL THE TIME and can safely be washed without worrying about swirl marks or other issues that normally come up in black-colored cars.

FACTORY OPTIONS
Model X P90D
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
22” Black Turbine Wheels
AutoPilot Convenience Features 1.0
Obsidian Black Paint
Black Ventilated Front Seats (Heated and Cooled)
Premium Interior Lighting
Black Alcantara Headliner
Extended Nappa Leather Trim
Obeche Wood Matte Accents
Smart Air Suspension
All Wheel Drive
Subzero Weather Package
Ultra-High Fidelity Sound Package
Retractable Rear Spoiler
Two Keys
FULLY TRANSERABLE FREE LIFETIME SUPERCHARGING

I don’t have the original Monroney sticker, but MSRP was around 150k when new.

In addition to the factory options, the following modifications have been made to the vehicle:
Full XPEL PPF Satin Wrap ($6,600)
Ceramic Pro (both before and after wrap) ($800)
RPM Tesla Obeche Cubby Drawer ($60)
Tesla Branded WeatherTech floor mats ($200)
Removable Front License Plate Holder ($70)
MCU2 Media Center Upgrade ($2,000)

Car is an absolute stunner and presents beautifully, with few imperfections. There are a couple slight blemishes in the PPF and marks from where the gullwing doors make contact to the frame, but otherwise the exterior is flawless with no dents, scratches, door dings or accidents. Wheels are straight and true with some very minor curbing on the driver side. Could be repaired to new condition for very little money. Interior is also in excellent condition with only light wear on front seat bolsters and a few small scuffs on some plastic. No rips, tears, stains, dents or other notable markings. I am available in person or through phone/DM to discuss with any serious buyer.

Asking price is $65,000. Strongly prefer local sale, but will ship car at buyer expense.

Hi-Res Library of exterior, interior, extra parts, and imperfections can be found at this link: Tesla Shoot - Google Drive
11.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Thanks wego. I sold my MS P90D two months ago and replaced it with the Turbo S. The Porsche is a more refined, more solidly built car, but the Tesla was a fantastic car and I will probably pickup a Plaid in a year or two once I'm bored with the Taycan. I also have a 488, a track prepped lotus Elise, and a few classics. I guess I'm just a car guy at heart.

As to the X, it's my wife's and we're selling it to make room for a new Tahoe. She needed something bigger to haul kids and stuff to the beach. I've had multiple full price offers on the X already, so I'm going to just let the auction run to the end and hope for a bidding war.

• Love
Reactions: wegortw
Hi folks,

Up for sale is my 2016 Model X P90D with Ludicrous speed upgrade. Car is located in Frederick, MD and has approximately 50,000 miles. I am the second owner and purchased via private party. Free Unlimited Supercharging (FUSC) will transfer with sale. This is a V3 battery car (V3 batteries had the most power and were the most reliable of the 90kw packs) and has a 90% SOC of approximately 202 miles. The car has also had the MCU2 upgrade done, so expect lighting fast voice responses and access to the full suite of games and multimedia functions normally only found on newer models.

The car includes just about every option that was available in 2016, including 2nd row Captains’ Chairs and folding 3rd row seats (6 passenger). In addition to the factory features, I had the entire vehicle wrapped in 3M EXPEL Stealth Paint Protection Film. This is not a vinyl wrap, but a much thicker and more durable form of paint protection film (PPF). At the time I had the PPF applied, I also had the car fully detailed, paint corrected, and applied two coats of CeramicPro. The cost for these services was outrageous, but was the best decision I made. Not only does the film protect the paint from rock chips and other cosmetic damage, the ‘Stealth’ film gives the entire car a satin sheen that is both striking and almost completely maintenance free. Unlike a gloss black car that looks dirty two hours after its been detailed, this car looks beautiful ALL THE TIME and can safely be washed without worrying about swirl marks or other issues that normally come up in black-colored cars.

FACTORY OPTIONS
Model X P90D
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
22” Black Turbine Wheels
AutoPilot Convenience Features 1.0
Obsidian Black Paint
Black Ventilated Front Seats (Heated and Cooled)
Premium Interior Lighting
Black Alcantara Headliner
Extended Nappa Leather Trim
Obeche Wood Matte Accents
Smart Air Suspension
All Wheel Drive
Subzero Weather Package
Ultra-High Fidelity Sound Package
Retractable Rear Spoiler
Two Keys
FULLY TRANSERABLE FREE LIFETIME SUPERCHARGING

I don’t have the original Monroney sticker, but MSRP was around 150k when new.

In addition to the factory options, the following modifications have been made to the vehicle:
Full XPEL PPF Satin Wrap ($6,600)
Ceramic Pro (both before and after wrap) ($800)
RPM Tesla Obeche Cubby Drawer ($60)
Tesla Branded WeatherTech floor mats ($200)
Removable Front License Plate Holder ($70)
MCU2 Media Center Upgrade ($2,000)

Car is an absolute stunner and presents beautifully, with few imperfections. There are a couple slight blemishes in the PPF and marks from where the gullwing doors make contact to the frame, but otherwise the exterior is flawless with no dents, scratches, door dings or accidents. Wheels are straight and true with some very minor curbing on the driver side. Could be repaired to new condition for very little money. Interior is also in excellent condition with only light wear on front seat bolsters and a few small scuffs on some plastic. No rips, tears, stains, dents or other notable markings. I am available in person or through phone/DM to discuss with any serious buyer.

Asking price is $65,000. Strongly prefer local sale, but will ship car at buyer expense.

Hi-Res Library of exterior, interior, extra parts, and imperfections can be found at this link: Tesla Shoot - Google Drive
View attachment 697737View attachment 697738View attachment 697739View attachment 697740View attachment 697742View attachment 697743View attachment 697744View attachment 697745View attachment 697746View attachment 697747

Thank you for looking.
Hello! Is this still available?