Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model S 75D (AP2/FSD/Free Supercharging for Life) [Hampton, VA]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Tesla Model S 75D.

Features:
ENHANCED AUTOPILOT (AP2.0)
FULL SELF DRIVING ENABLED/PAID (FSD)
Unlimited FREE Supercharging for the life of the car (transferable)
Tesla Model S 75D "Unicorn"
10/2016 Build Date
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Black Solid Paint
19” Slipstream Wheel Set (Winter/All Seasons)
21" Turbine Wheel Set (Summer)
Black Textile Seats
Dark Ash Wood Decor
Light Headliner
All-Glass Panoramic Roof
Coil Suspension
Black Brake Calipers
Pristine inside and out
No pets, no smoking, no accidents
Full carpet floor mat set
Full Tesla branded weathertech all season mats
Hardwired Dash Camera with Parking Mode (works with Sentry Mode)
Ceramic Window Tint (25%, easily removable if not legal for your State)

10.jpg
11.jpg

Car purchased from Tesla CPO program. At time of purchase, Tesla advertised as 60D but upgraded from 60D to 75D. I daily charge this to 80%, getting 202 miles (I believe 100% is 253). Previous owner (configured as a 60D) drove 11,392 miles. I have put just over 9,000 miles on it and have only personally ever charged to 95% to make the initial purchase journey back from Westmont, IL to my home area of Hampton, VA (previous owner could only charge 100% on software locked battery). All of this means, this is a very well preserved and healthy battery!

A recent selection for an overseas employment opportunity (1 year) with a potential for another 3 year assignment at another overseas location (back-to-back), is rationally (and emotionally) forcing me to part with my beloved S75D.
While under my short ownership, I had the 75D uncorked (5.2s to 4.2s 0-60), passenger side self-presenting door handle adjusted, wheels balanced/aligned, and a brand new MCU screen (yellow ring) replaced under CPO warranty. No issues whatsoever with the car, drives so smooth and perfect. I pamper this car and never use mechanical car washes, only the “two bucket” method. A hardwired dash camera has been installed with a functional parking mode that works with Sentry Mode. A separate set of both the 19″ All Season Silver Slipstream wheels come with the car, and I purchased a set of 21″ Turbine Michelin PSS summer wheel set that will come with the car.

Car has unlimited free supercharging for life of vehicle, Enhanced Autopilot [AP 2.0] (unicorn combo), Full Self Driving purchased, and the CPO warranty should transfer (bumper to bumper warranty through 61,900 miles or October 2022).

Thanks for looking and feel free to private message me for any questions.

Price: $56,950

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    759.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 78
  • 2d.jpg
    2d.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 4a.jpg