Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model S 90D Auto AWD $85,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The price of this car is a reminder of what Tesla is paying for trade ins.
It seems to represent the realistic depreciation in line with ICE vehicles.
It’s not uncommon for some original owners to think the second owner should help them recoup their on road costs for a NEW car despite the second owner buying a SECOND hand car that has its own on road costs.

All the same it appears that someone picked up a good buy in the current market and the seller got the quick sale he was after so a win win.

The price of this car is a reminder of what Tesla is paying for trade ins.
It seems to represent the realistic depreciation in line with ICE vehicles.
It’s not uncommon for some original owners to think the second owner should help them recoup their on road costs for a NEW car despite the second owner buying a SECOND hand car that has its own on road costs.

All the same it appears that someone picked up a good buy in the current market and the seller got the quick sale he was after so a win win.
The market is the market. No right and wrong, no should or shouldn't.
This sale was a sigma below the curve though, and I don't think it shifted the curve much.

was still watching it on carsales and it has indeed been removed now.

Is there any way to tell with 2016 facelift models, if it was AP1 or AP2? The photos were too low resolution to make out if there were side cameras.
VIN earlier than 152,000 probably AP1.
AP2 came out late October 2016.
I know this because I got my car early October 2016 :)

• Informative
Reactions: alexeiw123
The advertisement claimed it had EAP and FSD enabled, but that could be a mistake; I thought it looked like it had ap2 but yeah, can't tell for sure.

Attachments

• 2016 90D AP2 $85000 Model S options pic6.jpg
    2016 90D AP2 $85000 Model S options pic6.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 74