Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model S - Like New - $65000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
late 2016 Tesla Model S60 (build date 9/2016) with White exterior and Tan leather interior up for sale. I've managed to put only 20K miles (virtually all of it highway, it's never been in city stop-and-go traffic). Having recently moved to where I am now walking distance to work, the car is no longer needed. It comes with Autopilot 1.0, upgraded interior lighting. It does have the sunroof/moonroof. I have purchased upgraded weather mats (still have original ones as well). It is in excellent condition minus some one tiny 1 mm paint chips. Never smoker, and always washed by hand. All service done through Tesla with records available (have barely had any). It comes with lifetime Supercharging privileges and FL Express lane decal.

Oh, it's also one of the S60's capable of being upgraded from 60kW battery --> 75 kW via a simple on-air software update (see pic). This S60 has a 75KW battery that has been software limited to 60kW but can be unlocked to 75 kW for $2000. When I initially purchased the car, the price difference between an S60 and S75 was about $7000 so this is a steal - I've just never needed that amount of range (S60 ~ 210 miles --> 250 miles with S75).

*Waiting for your Model 3 - don't bother paying $55-60K for a comparably equipped smaller car! Waiting for a Model S75 - save yourself a few thousand and just get an S60 that can be upgraded!

• Funny
Reactions: Turrbo