Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model S P90D Ludicrous 5,500 Miles Facelift

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Model S with 6,000 miles on it LIKE NEW!!! Has every feature including:

Dual Motors
Pearl White Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Slipstream wheels
Black Next Generation seats
Carbon Fiber Decor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Tesla Res Brake Calipers
Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Subzero Weather Package
Can be upgraded to 100,000 mile warranty
Asking $100,000. Call 201-679-6963 if interested.

IMG_8880.jpg
IMG_8881.jpg
IMG_8885.jpg
IMG_8886.jpg
IMG_8887.jpg
IMG_8888.jpg
IMG_8889.jpg
IMG_8890.jpg
IMG_8891.jpg
2.jpg

Good luck with your sale. I’m hesitant to say this and not knocking your car as I’m sure it is nice but a few days ago Tesla sold an almost new loaded 2017 P100DL. That was a CPO with 3000 miles for $110,000 and it sat online for quite a few days when many Tesla CPO’s sell in minutes. They have also had a few XP90D’s CPO for $95k-ish, so without being a CPO the price may be a bit optimistic. Tesla should have a good idea of market pricing on used Tesla cars. Sometimes it’s best to price where the market is at rather than letting it sit and having to reduce it more later.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidc18
Good luck with your sale. I’m hesitant to say this and not knocking your car as I’m sure it is nice but a few days ago Tesla sold an almost new loaded 2017 P100DL. That was a CPO with 3000 miles for $110,000 and it sat online for quite a few days when many Tesla CPO’s sell in minutes. They have also had a few XP90D’s CPO for $95k-ish, so without being a CPO the price may be a bit optimistic. Tesla should have a good idea of market pricing on used Tesla cars. Sometimes it’s best to price where the market is at rather than letting it sit and having to reduce it more later.
Where did you find that? I check ev-cp0 a few times a day and that car was never listed

Where did you find that? I check ev-cp0 a few times a day and that car was never listed
The S P100D just sold earlier this week, you may be searching with a filter on because it was not hard to find. I looked at it quite a few times every couple days because it looked like my car. There were two P90D X ‘s also in the last month or so, both in Florida, a Red and a Titanium. There haven’t been many refresh CPO S performance cars listed but when I talked to a OA he said there are some available. Its not clear why they don’t post them unless it is to help hold values. There hadn’t been many P85 and P85D’s available until just recently but they seem to be easily available now

Last edited: