Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 TESLA S P90DL thoughts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My used 2020 Model S isn't worth $69K, I'd bet, much less a 2016. I think it's overpriced. I'd bet he got a price from Tesla, didn't like it and decided he'd try to gouge someone.

I have a friend with a black Model S that he just has sitting. I'd doubt it has many miles on it, though an electric isn't comparable to a gas car as far a wear and tear on the drive train. But MY GUT FEELING is that a 2016 isn't worth $25K. Call Tesla and ask them.

My used 2020 Model S isn't worth $69K, I'd bet, much less a 2016. I think it's overpriced. I'd bet he got a price from Tesla, didn't like it and decided he'd try to gouge someone.

I have a friend with a black Model S that he just has sitting. I'd doubt it has many miles on it, though an electric isn't comparable to a gas car as far a wear and tear on the drive train. But MY GUT FEELING is that a 2016 isn't worth $25K. Call Tesla and ask them.

I think you’re confusing this a base model as this is a P90D ludi it’s worth significantly more than 25K
Lol

Reactions: 2101Guy
this one has significant degradation (look at range in pics), which will also affect 0-60 times...
Honestly, for the same price, a base Model S will get you double the range and 0-60 times about a half second from this one with reduced performance... oh yeah, and autopilot and MCU2 and the list goes on