Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla X 90D for sale...less than 1000 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand New Tesla X for sale in Massachusetts...just took delivery 1 month ago:
Model X 90D
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Multi-Pattern Black Seats
Obeche Wood Matte Décor
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot

PAID
Total in USD
$103,200.00

Was gift for my wife and it's just too much car and tech for her. Immaculate condition. Why wait for a new order and save a few $s in the process. Available immediately.

Model X 90D
20" Silver Wheels
Obeche Wood Matte Décor
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot

PAID
Total in USD
$103,200.00

Asking $95,000 firm

Was gift for my wife and it's just too much car and tech for her. Immaculate condition. Why wait for a new order and save a few $s in the process. Available immediately.

Model X 90D
20" Silver Wheels
Obeche Wood Matte Décor
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot

PAID
Total in USD
$103,200.00

Was it registered to a business or individual?
Individual

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

$80,001. You know what I just finished watching. :D
I've declined $89k

Model X 90D
20" Silver Wheels
Obeche Wood Matte Décor
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot

PAID
Total in USD
$103,200.00

Passed up $89k...now asking $92.5k. This will be sold in next 48 hours.

Depreciation Infographic: How Fast Does My New Car Lose Value?

See link above. Sadly, the reality is that 9-10% of the car loss is instant. That is normal vehicle pricing, but doesn't allow for the $7,500 tax credit that you can't pay forward (that someone buying new would get). So your $103k car becomes $93k less the tax credit--- or around $85k after all is said and done. I've learned this the hard way, as I've owned a total of four (4) Tesla Model S vehicles. And I've owned over 60 cars in the last 20 years, ranging from $2,000 to $125,000 ....

I'd snag this from you for $85k ... which I think is fair market value (see my two cents, above)--- there was a 75D with more options that was on eBay, getting re-listed over-and-over, that I think sold maybe now but for around/less than my offer. If you want to entertain $85k could pick up as early as this weekend.

Right on point ... the truth will set you free :eek:
Depreciation Infographic: How Fast Does My New Car Lose Value?

See link above. Sadly, the reality is that 9-10% of the car loss is instant.
That is normal vehicle pricing, but doesn't allow for the $7,500 tax credit that you can't pay forward (that someone buying new would get). So your $103k car becomes $93k less the tax credit--- or around $85k after all is said and done.
I've learned this the hard way, as I've owned a total of four (4) Tesla Model S vehicles. And I've owned over 60 cars in the last 20 years, ranging from $2,000 to $125,000 .... I'd snag this from you for $85k ... which I think is fair market value (see my two cents, above)--- there was a 75D with more options that was on eBay, getting re-listed over-and-over, that I think sold maybe now but for around/less than my offer. If you want to entertain $85k could pick up as early as this weekend.

ximm