Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 White S 60D: AP2 hardware, 23k miles, $56,000. In Monterey Bay Area near SF South Bay Area.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model S is for sale. I’m the original owner. Here are the details:

Model S build November 2016.
Dual Motor (All Wheel Drive).
60D: Software limited 75 battery; You may pay $2,000 more for range upgrade to get a full 75D.
AP2 Hardware
: no software options paid; you may pay $6,000 more to get Enhanced Autopilot. Or, you may pay $10,000 more for that plus Full Self-Driving (for which software is not yet available from Tesla, so I’d recommend saving the $4,000 until they have it available).
Supercharging Free for Life of Car.

Interior:

HEPA air filtration system and two activated carbon air filters
Multi-Pattern Black Seats (regular cloth seats — no premium seats, no leather seats nor premium leather enhancements)
Dark Ash Wood Décor
White Alcantara Headliner
“Ultra High Fidelity Sound”
Integrated Center Console (with Quick connection phone dock)
Soft LED ambient interior lighting
(No rear facing trunk seats)

Exterior:

Power Liftgate
Solid White Paint (with Ceramic Coating applied last month (lasts 6 months))
Body Color Roof (no glass roof)
19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
LED fog lights
3-position LED lights that turn on when you turn the wheel to illuminate the sides better
Lighted door handles

23,081 miles on this car today, but I will drive it til I sell it so it’s getting some more miles. I will include milage in updated postings below.

If you like, you can ask me to add on Extended Warranty which adds 4 years or 50,000 more miles (whichever comes first) over original warranty for $4,250 more (I’d recommend this). Or, you can get only 2 years or 25,000 more miles whichever first for $2,100 more. I don’t know if second owner is allowed to add this, but if I add it, it does transfer to second owner (we can verify this before doing this).

Right now I have two original tires that are ready to be replaced, and the other two still have some life left on them. (Depending on time of sale, I may have replaced those two, at which point, my asking price will go up almost to cover that, and I will post below to update.)

Trade-in valued by Tesla (usually $7,000 low) at $50,300, & KBB at $57,202; I’m asking $56,000 (plus extras as described above).

I can bring it to you for looking at it and for sale anywhere in California, with preference to closer to where I am in Monterey Bay and Santa Clara County (South Bay).

A plastic cover with some tears under the rear, and a plastic cosmetic piece near the bottom right of the car, both need replacing at an officla Tesla authorized body shop, which I am attempting to do before sale. I already obtained quotes. If you are in a rush for the sale, then afterwards if you go to the body shop I select (Tesla authorized body shop in Sand City near Seaside, very good), I will pay for only these two specific items (out of the above cost), otherwise you will be on your own entirely. I do recommend you take advantage of this, as that shop is quite good, and it will be one less thing to worry about. If I do end up selling all of my charging adapters and cables first, I will use that to get some of this work done, and you won’t have to worry about it; I will be posting updates below if that happens. I am attempting to get this work done before sale, but since this car goes on sale today, that may not happen. I will be posting updates.

Also, I am listing for sale in Tesla Parts for Sale my Chademo Adapter, Roadster Charger -> Model S/X Adapter, and various other electric charging adapters. I will link those items below this posting.

You get the license plate and carpool lane stickers; you will have to verify with the program to see if they are valid for owner transfer, and apply right away if not once you get the new registration. The pictured FasTrak is mine, but you can put your interior regular interior FasTrak with 3 position person count (set permanently in position 3) upside down in the velcro stickers I will leave on the windshield (it works great in that exact position); I always leave it there with position 3 selected.
IMG_SantaCruzMtns_7118.png
IMG_SantaCruzMtns_7119.png
IMG_SantaCruzMtns_7123.png
IMG_SantaCruzMtns_7125.png
IMG_SantaCruzMtns_7129.png
IMG_SantaCruzMtns_7132.png

The original Tesla charger bag that comes with the car with UMC and adapters is going with you when you buy it, of course. However, in addition to that, I did purchase other adapters, for CHAdeMO, Roadster (charger to Model S), and other socket plugs from EVSEadapters that can help you plug into a large variety of outlets. Those are being sold separately at the following threads:

Chademo Adapter, NA for sale
Roadster charger to Model S/X Adapter for sale
Assorted EVSEadapters.com adapters for sale

This just came in the mail:

IMG_7286.JPG
IMG_7284.JPG

These sell for kr1,500.00 new which is $172 today. I'll include it as part of my car since I feel like it belongs there. Every Model S and X should have one. This is Carina's Tesla-tray. I selected Model "Premium tray - white, White inside" to match my car. It's yours if you buy my car!

I arranged with the body shop to repair the undercarriage cover; they'll contact me when they get the part in. Since it takes a while for parts to arrive sometimes, I'm going ahead with the sale and would cancel the repair if you want the car sooner. Hopefully this moves quickly.

Current mileage is 23,269.