Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 X 90D, White, 12,497 miles! Pristine, AP1, 7 Pass, Free SC, $66,900 Florida

Marrus

May 19, 2018
FL
Do your second row seats fold or are they the solid design?
The second row is powered from the rear or from the center display, they are the same seats as the current 6 seaters. They power forward and back and power tilt forward up to the front seats. They are not the manual folding flat bench seat. There is 5’ of flat area behind them when moved forward, not counting the additional area above them.

Marrus

May 19, 2018
FL
3A9AEFCF-F3CA-4F66-8141-6C508C493B23.jpeg
When does your new one arrive? I have a buyer but for less than your trade value. Im assuming the price is still not negotiable from your Tesla trade in value???
Coincidentally I canceled my order last night, it’s hard to tell my current X from a new one but for taxes I’d like to replace. I have had plenty of offers within a grand of my Tesla trade offer but I can wait until the end of the year to buy a new X and if I don’t get an equal offer by then I’ll trade it. It’s effortless to trade it in and they work around your schedule. The car will not depreciate much more in that timeframe.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC