Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.32.6 ca28227

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got 2017.32.6 ca28227 today; seems a little smother using AP in standard lanes with no walls on the side, but still the same issues trying to handle tighter turns or carpool lanes...also still has a difficult time distinguishing between the lane marker lines and parallel asphalt / cement cracks / expansion breaks...baby steps, I guess.

It would be nice to get a new usable functioning feature each time an OTA update is released - even a small one, or a new Easter egg) - that would keep us amused and reduce the frustration with the state of AP2 issues

I just got 2017.32.6 ca28227 with a little surprise.

My car avatar changed to a mars spaceship, I got a pad for writing and the GPS is showing a spaceship on the surface of mars.

IMG_9467.JPG
IMG_9469.JPG
IMG_9463.JPG

and then I got a message telling when autopilot is engaged, just pull the cruise control lever 4 times rapidly and the road will change to a gigantic rainbow with music !!

IMG_9465-1.JPG

New problem with this release?
When stopped at a traffic light, the car in front appears to jump a forward then back in the center display.
Have not seen this behavior in the past and I'm not sure if it's indicative of other issues.

I may be imagining this, but the power usage meter seems to be off. The day after this update was installed, I took my usual 13 mile Thursday morning trip. Started out showing 304wH/mi(last 30 mi) and reached my destination showing 300wH. First half of this trip include a 700-800 ft elevation change at the top of which I usually would show the usage to have risen to around 330. This trip the usage never got above 310.
Since then, usage has been consistently in the 270-280 range just driving around town (50-60 miles), when I would expect my normal usage of 300-310. Guess I'll keep watching it and see what happens.

I may be imagining this, but the power usage meter seems to be off. The day after this update was installed, I took my usual 13 mile Thursday morning trip. Started out showing 304wH/mi(last 30 mi) and reached my destination showing 300wH. First half of this trip include a 700-800 ft elevation change at the top of which I usually would show the usage to have risen to around 330. This trip the usage never got above 310.
Since then, usage has been consistently in the 270-280 range just driving around town (50-60 miles), when I would expect my normal usage of 300-310. Guess I'll keep watching it and see what happens.

Come to think of it, mine does seem to be reporting a little lower than normal also... just thought it was because it got cooler outside... I'm in the 260-280 range on mine all of a sudden - used to be in the 280-310 range.

Has anyone noticed any radio issues since the latest release? I updated to 2017.32.6ca28227 last Tuesday but didn't notice any problems. This week, I've noticed at the start of every drive that whenever I get in the car the sound from the radio makes it sound like it isn't tuned to the correct frequency. For example, if you tuned to 106.0 instead of 105.9, you could hear the station but sound would fade in and out and there would be static. That's what I've been experiencing so far this week. If I push the favorite button for the radio station, it immediately tunes itself to the correct HD station frequency and everything works fine...until the next time I drive the car.

I did notice Monday morning that it was like my car was in a deep sleep since it didn't wake up and present the door handles until several seconds had elapsed and I started to reach for my fob. I guess I'll try a reboot tonight and see if that fixes the radio issue.