Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.32.6ca28227

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The headlight high beams now work at and below 30 kph (20 mph). We noticed the change because baby Tess doesn't usually exceed that speed on our unpaved farm road ... she doesn't like gravel hitting her skin or dust caked on her rear end. By the way, she can drive "all by herself" on the dirt road ... kinda. Upgraded from 17.28.c528869 to 17.32.6ca28227 last night.

Reactions: boaterva
I just recorded my new comparison videos. Car behaves a bitt different on the highway, does not drift outward in the bend as much as before. On local roads, no difference. And I confirmed that the poor behaviour over crests is due to only one camera in use now.

Beats me! I suspected turning off that setting deleted some sort of Autopilot-related data, like the camera alignment masking, though I'm not sure why you'd tie those two settings together.

Interesting. Think I'll try toggling it. For me, highway speed curves took a step back from 17.28. Lane changes, when it decided to work (a new problem for my S) were more abrupt than the civilized 17.28, but not the breakneck action of an earlier release.

This was after a 200 mile trip yesterday, just in case it needed to calibrate. However, I've never received a calibration required notice.

As others stated in other threads, nighttime AP use tracked better.

One thing I had happen, but can't state would have not have happened on earlier releases: On a two lane highway, in left lane on AS, when a third lane opened to my left. Car dove into the new lane before the lane line appeared. No one behind me so I let it go to see if it would straighten out before crashing into the cement barrier, which it did. Guess it was akin to diving for an exit lane. Just never experienced it before.