Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.32 9ea02cb

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

googleiscoul

3 months maybe, 6 months definitely......
Mar 13, 2017
Aldie VA
Just dropped on TeslaFi - any news on this update? I'm guessing another small bug fix update again....

Edit: Probably not big update because it was pushed to AP1 car first.... Nothing exciting I guess..
Edit 2: it's not a big update - there was already a thread on this in MS driving dynamics

Last edited:
I received it this AM with my MS AP2 in the SC. Now the auto headlights never turn off. Hope I've missed a setting somewhere, but the 'auto headlight' option and auto high beam settings are turned on. Auto HL used to work ok two days ago pre-SC visit and FW update.

Did not notice any change in TACC or EAP/FSD in the drive back to work from the SC (10 miles).

My car just finished its service appointment and I didn't get the update. Service invoice time stamped 3:31pm PST today says firmware updated to latest version but it isn't the latest version (this version) when I looked at the mobile app it shows 2017.28. Which I'm okay with I can wait but I'm just giving an update.

• Informative
Reactions: AnxietyRanger
I received it this AM with my MS AP2 in the SC. Now the auto headlights never turn off. Hope I've missed a setting somewhere, but the 'auto headlight' option and auto high beam settings are turned on. Auto HL used to work ok two days ago pre-SC visit and FW update.

Did not notice any change in TACC or EAP/FSD in the drive back to work from the SC (10 miles).

Can anyone else confirm if this is happening on your update? I wonder if this is related to something I posted about a couple of months ago. I can't talk about it currently, but if you search, you can put two and two together.