Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.32 9ea02cb

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3896.PNG
IMG_3897.PNG

Got our notice of update on Monday but our car was in service for a vandalized rear side window and didn't get car back until today. Installed this afternoon but haven't had a chance to really look at it yet. Also 2017.32.9ea02cb. 75D, 3,407 mi. California.

Last edited:
Are you serious - another new version - 17.32.41. I'm not getting my hopes up on this one - I bet you this is just bug fixes again.. Or better yet an "internal version".

17.32.42 is the same build as 2017.32 9ea02cb. Just like the previous two builds, .42 gets installed first and the 9ea02cb patch gets applied on top a minute or two later.

Woah! A major regression on a tight curve by my house. It *was* doing better (maybe even good?) on a very tight curve that I travel often. It would slow down, most times find it's way through the curve, and then speed back up after the road straightened for a while.
Well, I've driven this curve twice since the new update (once from each direction), and I had to take over as it was just barreling into the tight curve, not even attempting to slow down.

• Informative
Reactions: Matias
Woah! A major regression on a tight curve by my house. It *was* doing better (maybe even good?) on a very tight curve that I travel often. It would slow down, most times find it's way through the curve, and then speed back up after the road straightened for a while.
Well, I've driven this curve twice since the new update (once from each direction), and I had to take over as it was just barreling into the tight curve, not even attempting to slow down.
You are AP1 or AP2?