Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.32 9ea02cb

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woah! A major regression on a tight curve by my house. It *was* doing better (maybe even good?) on a very tight curve that I travel often. It would slow down, most times find it's way through the curve, and then speed back up after the road straightened for a while.
Well, I've driven this curve twice since the new update (once from each direction), and I had to take over as it was just barreling into the tight curve, not even attempting to slow down.

Sorry, I should have reiterated: I'm AP1.

huh... I find it very strange that Tesla, at this point would be messing around with the core MobileEye code like that. I'd suggest trying it a few more times to see if it wasn't some external factor like shadows or something. Maybe it's the replaced GPS data/core that's messing it up on the curve?

I was told by the SC that there will be no software updates for increased performance for any S75 single motor cars manufactured prior to Mid June.
Also I have been told that the single motor cars had the same motor as the S85. If this is the case they should be able to increase the inrush current on the 75 as it has a 350 volt battery pack and the S85 has the 400V.

I don't believe for a second that they can't jackup the inrush current, if they wanted to.