Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what it's worth, when I updated these are the notes it displayed...

2017.36 1b27c6d.JPG

Supercharger Power - that's all what is "updated"?
"..displays the maximum power available for each location, so you can choose the one..." Great - now I can choose if I want to go 150+km east, west, north or south...I'd rather go for a smelly rain sensor...

Supercharger Power - that's all what is "updated"?
"..displays the maximum power available for each location, so you can choose the one..." Great - now I can choose if I want to go 150+km east, west, north or south...I'd rather go for a smelly rain sensor...

I think you're implying those things are mutually exclusive. I'm willing to be the UI team is a different software team than the AP team.

Man not having rain sensing wipers is painful. This is my hope with every update. Once you have had it, its hard to go back.

I've had rain sensing wipers on my last 5 or so cars and there isn't anything special about them. I work these the same way I worked those...

There's more to life (and Teslas) than bloody rain sensing wipers....

I'm baffled as to why this entire forum is so hellbent on these rain sensing wipers...

I've had rain sensing wipers on my last 5 or so cars and there isn't anything special about them. I work these the same way I worked those...

There's more to life (and Teslas) than bloody rain sensing wipers....

I'm baffled as to why this entire forum is so hellbent on these rain sensing wipers...

I agree. Rain sensing wipers don’t seem like a huge deal, especially living in southern Arizona!

It may matter when it comes to autonomous driving, though. How can these cars drive themselves if the cameras can’t see well? The car needs to know when to clean the windshield (Not that I believe these cars would be level 5 anyway....)

I've finished doing my regular night time winding road test of 2017.36 and at last - unexpectedly - I have some good news to add! Unfortunately it still crossed over into the wrong side of the road on a couple of occasions and I still needed to intervene a few times, but it did not abort once during the test this time, and while a little wonky, it made its way through bends that previously it failed miserably at finding its way back into the lane much more reliably. Overall the tracking was better than it's ever been as well. I'll be uploading the video to youtube shortly but my upload is very slow so won't appear for a few hours.
I had the same experience today after installing .36 It seems improved in slow and curvy situations, and squeezed between cars at intersections nicely without disengaging It may be getting better at congested city driving where AP2 has been lagging behind other areas.

Reactions: conman
my car is still using 0.34, but I have a question related to the calibration. I finally took my car to service center to have it checked out since my AP2.0 is ping ponging and not working right in most conditions. SC physically adjusted (calibrated) my forward facing cameras pitch and I picked up my car expecting a significant improvements. it is completely the opposite, AP2.0 is so bad now. it is unusable, it ping pong left and right and keep losing track of the lane constantly. I drove about 20 miles, and it is still the same.. no improvements. I called support and they said all the sensors and cameras are done calibrating.

any thoughts?

so yesterday my car was acting up, like screens were loading slow so i rebooted both screens and didn't think about it any more cuz everything was working fine. then i woke up at 1:30am and noticed i had an update so i ran out to the car and started the update! :D

then around noon today when i got my cars from the detailers, this map message showed up:
map message.jpg

does this not happen with each update? i mean this popped up like 8-10 hours after the update..

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA