Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Peteybabes

redneck drivin' a tesla...
Apr 8, 2016
'murica
Received this message at 9:02pm last night:

"Software version 2017.41.6 6dc7353 was just detected on a Tesla model XP100D with Autopilot hardware. The highest previous version was 2017.41 c84dea9. You were alerted per your settings on TeslaFi.com."

Another very small adjustment it seems based on the version #...

• Informative
Reactions: calisnow
Interesting - only 7 days after the release of .40 - release frequency steadily increasing since Karpathy put in charge.

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 9.07.41 AM.png

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva and EinSV
And let's all get excited about the rumour of a handful of people getting the first EAP feature of auto lane change on this next release. Of course none of them have actually reported anywhere online about the feature.

1st EAP feature for AP2/2.5 reportedly released tonight: auto lane change
What exactly does that mean? Do we not already have auto lane change?

Is this like auto freeway exit? Or for automatically passing slow cars in front of you? That would be cool, but seems early for that.

I haven't heard about auto-lane change (car decides to change lanes on it's own, based on traffic). He probably means it changes lanes on it's own after the driver using the signal indicator.
Er, had that for ages, no? I still don't know how you differentiate 'auto lane change' from 'Autosteer going out to lunch' unless it tells you 'Hey, I need to change lanes, hold onto your hat!' somehow...

This is supposed to be different from the 'normal' "auto" lane change by holding the lever down while in autosteer. We shall see.

I'd like to know if anyone actually runs across this software, if it fixes the Homelink issues! :D

Er, had that for ages, no? I still don't know how you differentiate 'auto lane change' from 'Autosteer going out to lunch' unless it tells you 'Hey, I need to change lanes, hold onto your hat!' somehow...

This is supposed to be different from the 'normal' "auto" lane change by holding the lever down while in autosteer. We shall see.

I'd like to know if anyone actually runs across this software, if it fixes the Homelink issues! :D
I guess the blinkers would turn on automatically indicating that it’s doing the auto lane change to pass cars.