Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.50.2 3bd9f6d Is out, Easy Entry after belt unbuckle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's plain unsafe now. Very smooth but can't take turns on highways. 94 fail. 294 fail. 41 fail. Not one major interstate. Weather got too bad to consider using further.

My initial impressions were collected before the snow started. Even in good weather AP2 is useless again.

Attachments

• 20171224_124214.jpg
    20171224_124214.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 67
Santa has arrived on our car in time for Christmas. Wish he was carrying a Model 3 in his sleigh for me. Must not have been a good enough girl...maybe I need to leave some cookies on the dash....

fun Easter Egg (some how that sounds wrong for this time of year). Like the reindeer. No real driving yet.

We have controls for both Cooling and Heat in our ventilated seats.

Last edited:
I think it's a bit smoother for me on the majority of the toads I tried. However, on the problematic road near me, it does go over the lines now as it doesn't turn sharp enough. Before it tried to turn sharp and then self disengaged.

I think they need a few driving styles and then select based on the map. Curvy road needs to be a bit more aggressive with the turning. But it tends to make the freeways a bit harsh.