Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 90D for sale.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking 85k. I probably will stop by my Tesla center and see what they'd offer me for it just as a comparison. I know they jacked up all the prices on the CPO's not too long ago.
FYI you might be optimistic... check out my ad for my essentially New ‘17 100D....my sticker msrp was $111,000- plus extra $$ I invested...there doesn’t appear to be very good resale for these cars IMO....unless i’m missing something here ....?

I do have lifetime supercharge but I'm not exactly sure if it transfers to next owner.

It does. If you go to My Tesla website and hit Manage on your car mine states this:

Screenshot 2018-04-24 09.25.26.png

It does. If you go to My Tesla website and hit Manage on your car mine states this:

View attachment 296368
That text is only for owners who bought their cars before mid-January 2017. If the car came later in the year, such as March 2017, it would include free Supercharging for the first owner and would not transfer to the new owner. The OP can verify by checking the text on their My Tesla page.

We have one car that has free Supercharging that can transfer to the new owner:
Capture.JPG

We also have a March 2017 delivery that has free Supercharging which cannot be transferred:

2018-04-24.jpg

Not that the second car originally had paid Supercharging but it was grandfathered in to have free Supercharging going forward, hence the message about refunds. Any cars sold since early 2017 that use a referral link should have similar text that indicates free Supercharging does not transfer.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NOLA_Mike
Hi All,

I have a 2017 90D that I'm thinking of putting on the market. Probably interested in a new 100D. I have roughly 22k miles on it and is in great condition and is fully loaded. Also all windows have been tinted.

Model S 90D $87,500.0 0
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive -
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint $1,000.0 0
Glass Roof -
19" Slipstream Wheels -
Ultra White Interior $3,300.0 0
Ultra White Tesla Premium Seats -
Carbon Fiber Décor $250.0 0
Black Headliner -
Enhanced Autopilot $5,000.0 0
Smart Air Suspension $2,500.0 0
Premium Interior Package $3,500.0 0
Premium Sound $2,500.0 0
Subzero Weather Package $1,000.0 0
Subtotal $106,550.00
Hi,
Do you have athe retractable sunroof or is it a fixed glass roof?