Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Black Tesla Model S 60D, 3200 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
X

xintelinsanex

Located in Jacksonville, FL. 21" grey turbine wheels, black interior, enhanced autopilot, premium upgrades package, carbon fiber rear spoiler, and ultra high fidelity sound with only 3200 miles. Opti-Coat Pro protection included for the body and the glass.

VsQSF

$82,000, sorry everyone, LOL. I meant to put the price but I forgot and now I can't figure out how to edit the post.

I think you'll have to revise your price. You can get a new 75D with the new performance upgrades, new Premium Upgrades (stereo and subzero), Vegan Interior, Smart Air Susp (now included), and Full Self Driving for around 92k, which after the 7500 Fed EV credit, works out to $84500. If you remove FSD (EAP only), and remove Premium Upgrades Package, you're at 84k, which is 76500 after the credit.

Just my $0.02

I think you'll have to revise your price. You can get a new 75D with the new performance upgrades, new Premium Upgrades (stereo and subzero), Vegan Interior, Smart Air Susp (now included), and Full Self Driving for around 92k, which after the 7500 Fed EV credit, works out to $84500. If you remove FSD (EAP only), and remove Premium Upgrades Package, you're at 84k, which is 76500 after the credit.

Just my $0.02

You are right. Maybe the older models will not suffer as much depreciation as there might be people who don't(or can't) spend more than a certain amount and still want to get a Tesla. By adding panoramic roof, air suspension and the new drive unit that shaves off over 1 second in the base model, Tesla essentially dropped the price by $10-$15K. I suspect it will start reflecting soon in their inventory vehicles, and will trickle down to private owner. I got a tesla rep to look up an inventory vehicle, and the price difference right now between older DU and new DU is about $1,300. It should be much more than that.

Reactions: Ghosty