Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable:General Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these conference calls take place in a conference room with a speaker phone in the middle of the table? Better audio quality sure would be nice (and seems simple to accomplish....)

I wrote to Tesla's IR head once about this. Suggested a $40B company can afford really good audio quality for the conference room, and maybe an audio engineer to monitor it. He chortled and admitted he's gotten a lot of such feedback from investors. But clearly they've done nothing. (Quality of communication is something that Tesla simply doesn't prioritize.)

• Informative
Reactions: neroden and bhzmark
Agree it's unexpected and Jason Wheeler has been solid, but Deepak is a steady, reliable hand and I for one will enjoy hearing his voice on calls again.

We probably need to agree to disagree on trading Wheeler for Deepak: IMO, Wheeler brought stability and cost containment to Tesla.
I find that he is MUCH better than EM or Deepak on the CC. He answers the questions concisely and very clearly.

I won't be selling my TSLA because of this change but, again IMO, this is a big loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.