Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable:General Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The algos are the part of the equation that I have no handle on. Funds like SIG and Renaissance (founder the #1 Trump supporter) are huge in the options...gigantic if you check the positions. Overall, the bid for FANG, AAPL, and TSLA is incredibly strong...not sure when that bid starts to weaken.

You just had to jinx it, didn't you? Knock on (the model 3's) wood (trim) next time!

Update on deliveries...

Insideevs' numbers suggest April+May coming in at 1000 cars, or 20% higher in the US than January+February. Now, that we have all but 1 country reporting in Europe, it appears that the first 2 months of Q2 were equivalent to the first 2 months of Q1 - which was a record quarter for Europe, as we all know. That's something hardly anyone expected, including yours truly.

A lot depends on June (and the unknown numbers from Asia), of course, but so far Q2 is shaping up to be a delivery beat...

Quick shout out to the usual suspects @Troy @hobbes @schonelucht and @Lesifass for compiling the European data as quickly as it was posted by the various agencies and sites we track!

Update on deliveries...

Insideevs' numbers suggest April+May coming in at 1000 cars, or 20% higher in the US than January+February. Now, that we have all but 1 country reporting in Europe, it appears that the first 2 months of Q2 were equivalent to the first 2 months of Q1 - which was a record quarter for Europe, as we all know. That's something hardly anyone expected, including yours truly.

A lot depends on June (and the unknown numbers from Asia), of course, but so far Q2 is shaping up to be a delivery beat...

Quick shout out to the usual suspects @Troy @hobbes @schonelucht and @Lesifass for compiling the European data as quickly as it was posted by the various agencies and sites we track!

I like that :cool:

I like that :cool:

Couple of things.. There was a big overhang from the end of last year where some 6k cars where in transit and got delivered early in the year. The other should help the comp because it was the shutdown in Feb. Will be interesting but I dont see why they cant get close to 25k again. Can anyone tell me how inventory cars work in that delivery number?

OK, this is the second time you've used ROFWSIG, and Google has never heard of it. Can you explain what it means?
Rolling on the floor, whilst screaming incoherent gibberish {ROFWSIG} {in pain}
there are shorts who say rofl, so i say are they ROFWSIG, otherwise seeking alfalfa mods delete my comments, comment threads, tho "no stern warnings" yet
not sure how to abbreviate
"a vast weeping and wailing, a gnashing of teeth and rending of garments"
the latest short theory is Ron baron has a hidden 10,000 model 3's reserved to "prop up the stock'
(retired with way too much time on my hands...) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.