Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay dude! You got your wish. From now on I will not post my opinions here anymore . I'm actually making too much money to care one way or other and there is absolutely zero cause for me to post my insights for free on an unappreciative forum when I'm able to better use my time to make more money in a day than most traders make in a year. My option position alone is enough to buy me a stable of Teslas not even counting my stock position
So from here on I'll use my opinions to trade my own accounts and not throw my trading insights out there for free
Have fun!
MODERATOR WARNING:

If you stop posting, this Mod is going to ban you from posting.

So there!

Okay dude! You got your wish. From now on I will not post my opinions here anymore . I'm actually making too much money to care one way or other and there is absolutely zero cause for me to post my insights for free on an unappreciative forum when I'm able to better use my time to make more money in a day than most traders make in a year. My option position alone is enough to buy me a stable of Teslas not even counting my stock position
So from here on I'll use my opinions to trade my own accounts and not throw my trading insights out there for free
Have fun!

Double O,
We here are all closet hyperbulls , keep up the crazy bullishness

Until I see it bounce hard off 280, I believe its all good. For example, on Feb 22 TSLA hit 283.45 and then closed at 273.5 that same day.

Yeah, with the exception of Sept 2014 we have always neared 280 and gotten slapped down immediately. (In sept 2014 we set the ATH in share price and hung around 280 for about 9 days).

Twice in 2015, touched 280 and was down sharply the next day.
In Feb 2016 we touched 270 and got slapped down
Last month we touched 287 intraday, but the ER came out and disappointed.

Forming a base here is unusual and bullish to my eye. However, it won't matter since news comes out on monday and that will (maybe) determine the next direction.

Have fun!
I enjoy your posts, and your participation!

I think some people worry that your constant enthusiasm might cause someone to lose money. I think you could mitigate those fears, if you put an explanation similar to what you told @DaveT when he asked you about your posts on the hangout.

Is 280 possibly the limit at which Tencent stops accumulating? Today looked like a very good day for Tesla to go through the barrier!

Investors likely looking ahead for the delivery numbers in a few days. Wall Street estimates on deliveries may be wrong. Looking at our discussions on deliveries, especially deliveries in China, there may be a surprise to the high end of estimates.

• Informative
Reactions: ev-enthusiast
Why do we think Q1 delivery # will matter? The Q4 delivery # was widely believed to not matter, because M3 and only M3.
Ya unless it is drastic like under 20K, I think it will not matter.20K-24K range is acceptable, and above 24K will be exceptional.
Not much TE news this week. The Australia, SE , 100MwH stuff should be resurfacing next week as well (Mike Cannon-Brookes on Twitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.