Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually takes a lot of hydrocarbon resources to make hydrogen.... nat gas is one I believe.

“More energy is needed to isolate hydrogen from natural compounds than can ever be recovered from its use,” Bossel explains to PhysOrg.com. “Therefore, making the new chemical energy carrier form natural gas would not make sense, as it would increase the gas consumption and the emission of CO2.
Increased gas consumption is exactly why the fossil fuel companies are encouraging fuel cell vehicles.

Thanks. You should know from my previous posts that I am a fan of yours, mainly bc I am a fan of Tesla, saving our earth, and money.

But I'll make sure to use more punctuation and/or emojis going forward to more clearly mark my uncurable need to communicate in sarcasm.
I've always supported the idea that italics be the official sarcasm font.

Thanks...
Thanks for recommending "Reminisces of a Stock Operator", about the life of the great stock speculator Jesse Livermore. Great book! I bought the version Annotated by Jon Markham.

Two of the major lessons he learned is to only go long in a bull market, and not to sell too early (not to try to trade the dips). I think that now Tesla is a "bull stock " and that selling it now is a foolish decision. Not an advice.

This morning's behavior so far is remarkably similar behavior to Friday morning.

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 7.33.53 AM.png

Not an advice.
Is there some reason people keep posting these words? Is it a meaningful legal formula of some sort? It's so ungrammatical that it grates on my nerves every time I see it. The way to say this in English is "This should not be construed as advice." or "Not advice." Using "an" is just wrong. But why say it at all? What kind of idiot takes opinion postings of pseudonymous forum posters as expert advice? And why would that place any obligation on the poster of such opinions?

Is there some reason people keep posting these words? Is it a meaningful legal formula of some sort? It's so ungrammatical that it grates on my nerves every time I see it. The way to say this in English is "This should not be construed as advice." or "Not advice." Using "an" is just wrong. But why say it at all? What kind of idiot takes opinion postings of pseudonymous forum posters as expert advice? And why would that place any obligation on the poster of such opinions?

TT007 started saying it so we're basically just copying him. Many people in this thread admire him because of his humorous and informative posts, and also because of how successful he has been with his extremely risky investing style.

I guess you could call it an inside joke, which is why your super serious response made me laugh out loud at work :)

As others have mentioned - an inside joke that started probably 200 pages ago. I find it a bit grating too, but people will be silly.

US insurer hikes Tesla premiums due to 'higher-than-average' claim rates
Looks like AAA insurance rating driving stock down today
Perhaps I won't be renewing with CSAA. They have been very competitive and gave me full replacement value for first 2 years. Other companies I called didn't even understand what meant.I certainly haven't made any claims in 16 months so it must be the rest of you. Are all you other guys crashing your Tesla because you are so wealthy from investing?

Status
Not open for further replies.