TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2017 Midwest Tesla Gathering - Indianapolis

Discussion in 'EVents' started by Liz G, Apr 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Pre-Registration is now open for the 2017 Midwest Tesla Gathering to be held in Indianapolis on July 29th, 2017.

Tesla owners and enthusiasts from all over the Midwest and beyond will converge on Indianapolis for a day of Tesla fun.

• The day begins with a scenic cruise near Indianapolis with a lunch stop where you can get to know your fellow owners and enthusiasts.
    • After lunch, we will head to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for a lap around the track.
    • The day will end with dinner and some words from a guest speaker.

This year's attendance is limited to 100 Tesla Vehicles*. So pre-register now to get your spot on the track.

For more details and to Pre-Register go to MidwestTeslaGathering.com

Look forward to seeing you in Indianapolis.

*Note: Any number of guest may register with a single Tesla vehicle. Enthusiasts may register to attend the event without affecting the vehicle limit.

• Like x 2
  2. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Wow! Less than a week and we are almost 2/3rds full.

Going to be a great event!

• Like x 1
  3. jmanning

jmanning Member

I have never been to Indianapolis or Indiana for that matter. We are taking a family trip this summer from June 27 to July 6th or so. Going from Mass to Chicago then to Madison WI. How much time would be sufficient to see sites in Indianapolis, highlights.....I love basketball so keep that mind....thanks, look forward to meeting people at the event !!!

4. Dimitar Atanasov

Hello Liz,

We are exited to join, but are coming with our two children. Can you please confirm that kids will not be allowed in vehicles on the speedway (and where do we dump them?!? )

• Funny x 1
  5. bjwModelS

bjwModelS Member

I live here in Indianapolis, just saw this -- going to be out of the country on May 9th, is there an alternate way to secure a registration??

6. Liz G

Liz G P03056

You can still registers. Regular registration will stay open until all slots are filled.

7. Liz G

Liz G P03056

The speedway forbids children being in the track area or in vehicles on the track. The IMS does have a museum next door and that will be open during the time of our event. Children could visit the museum under supervision.

8. Healy

Healy Member

Looking forward to the day! Already signed up. Curious - how fast will the pace car go?

9. Liz G

Liz G P03056

@Healy Yes, it is going to be a great day!

We are not sure but based on what I have heard from other groups who have done this its between 25 ad 40 mphs. We will be going in groups of 20 or so.

10. ####AFastTezla

It looked like EVERYONE had a great time

11. ####AFastTezla

Thank you ALL for the greatest show I have EVER seen at the track. It was so cool to see all of the people and Tesla's at the Indy 500 Something I think EVERYONE should put on there bucket list...